Reviews for The Greatest Gift: Outtakes and Deleted Scenes
Jeni K chapter 28 . 7/31/2011
I just love this Edward, He sure did come a long way. Seth is AWESOME. I always get teary-eyed when I read labor scenes, I wonder if its cause I have given birth. Thanks for shareing this story.
Nonita chapter 28 . 7/30/2011
elaine67 chapter 28 . 7/30/2011
Thankyou , thought it was a lovely chapter
EC4me chapter 28 . 7/30/2011
Edward has turned into a manicorn! Figures he's fictional. lol
CdrIvanova chapter 28 . 7/30/2011
Oh, this was wonderful!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
awwwww how awful and completely gut wrenching was that! poor seth what a horrid life no wonder you just wouldn't want to go on living. so so frickin sad! *sniff sniff* and then to throw edward in the mix towards the end...omg that was soooo heartbreaking too! you just grab me at every turn with your and i love it of course! it's such a feast of les16 what with chapters of the main story and then the bonus chapters and then the outtakes and also waiting on the updates for TB! i definitely feel like the fatted calf right now!haha!
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
well it's so good to see that everyone is now on bella alert. especially since been made aware of things through alec and it's true she really is the only one that's capable of running that company...she really does have what it takes with or without edward and it's so great that they're all gonna be there for her no matter what! i am very nervous tho about what's ahead. i may have already told you that i am a total fucking wuss when it comes to angst and HF...especially if it's dragged out for chapter after chapter after chapter! but cos i love this story so much and trust your HEA i will dig deep and endure!*bites nails*
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
oh yes that was very good. it was great to hear what other people were thinking while e&b were in their love bubble! sad to read of edward and emmett when they were kids and how excited emmett was to see edward and how he was shattered but so glad things can only get better. even esme feeling guilty and never justifying what her sister and husband may have done to cause edward to be the child he was. great outtake!
tania19 chapter 27 . 7/3/2011
I love Edward with kids. Thank you so much for the chapter.
jomik1 chapter 27 . 7/1/2011
Loved the outtake. Jack and Emma are so cute. Oh how I miss this story now that it is done! :-)
mommymac0508 chapter 27 . 7/1/2011
I loved it they are too cute
lilmstran chapter 27 . 6/29/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
CdrIvanova chapter 27 . 6/29/2011
Awww ... loved it! As usual ;-)
MedusaInNY chapter 27 . 6/29/2011
I love this outtake! Jack and Emma are so darn adorable! I love how Edward and Bella are with them and it is a peek into the future for when Cameron is born.

They are both so good with the kids!

Thank you so much for writing this, Erin! It was fabulous!
nysue chapter 27 . 6/29/2011
Emma and Jack are so freakin' adorable. Emma sure does love her Uncle Ebbard! I feel the same way about my kindergarten students' speech problems. They are so darn cute, and then the Speech Pathologist goes and fixes them! One of my students called me Miss Wamberger all year long. Too cute. Edward and Bella were just wonderful with Emma and Jack. I loved seeing them enjoying each other. Great chapter!
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »