Reviews for The Greatest Gift: Outtakes and Deleted Scenes
beachcomberlc chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
It must have been a very confusing and bitter changed Edward that she had to learn to live with when they returned home and began to live their lives together. What a heartbreak to lose this sweet Edward. But we know it didn't end that way! Yay!
zeeber chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
Erin, this was perfect...not much else I can say. The love and warmth I felt while reading it was so perfect. You leave me speachless...Reading your story of love reminds me to show my husband all the love I have for him every day, because every day is as good as the first day I fell in love with him 40 some years ago, he is my everything.

As always, thank you for your perfect words...your friend, Brenda
CdrIvanova chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
Aw, lovely first citrus ... really sweet.
sandy4321 chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
Absolutely wonderful! I can't wait for your next story!
missie33 chapter 24 . 5/25/2011
Cute...I'm glad Max is such a good guy! Sophie deserves happiness...
EC4me chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
Loved getting a chance to read through all of these again. This last one was especially great. Explained a lot about Edward's choices.
greeklove chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
I loved all the outtakes,it's nice to see what others were thinking and doing while Edward was trying to fix everything. Plus the last outtake explain so much about the choice Edward had ti made...thank you
lilmstran chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
loved it

hope to read more
sherryola chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
Hey Erin,

i had missed this bonus scene, and this may be my favorite of them all. It gave me a warm happy feeling inside. You know, I'm going to miss these little scenes. I looked forward t them every week, and though they weren't necessary to the overall story, they added something every time, letting me feel closer to all the characters.

Thank you so much for the story and for these extras.

sherry
Secretive Gal chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
this is really gud. this story is very close to my heart. i was wishing for the scenes when edward tells bella about his past but it's still gr8... thank u for sharing this story.. it is really heart-warming.
Secretive Gal chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
write more outtakes soon!
KristineM chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Great first date for Alec and Alessandra. She is his perfect match. Thanks so much!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I always liked Alex but I like him even more now. He has definately found his Bella.
greeklove chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Loved to see Alec finding sm worthy to settle down and be happy
Kare831 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Erin! This was fantastic! I loved Alec before, but I love him even more now! It's nice to finally see him with someone and happy. )

Thanks again for the rec!

3 Karen