Reviews for Depression and possesion
Kittenlover1235t chapter 4 . 6/25
More please! I love it and the other red x and Raven stories you made especially winner takes all and then some. (or something like that ?) but anyway I love it all of it well not really this story because of red trying to kill himself but great story anyway!
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Great job looking for and update. Oh and on the chapter before this one was cool u described the fight greatly ( not sure that's a word ) :-)
cookie monster rocksBI chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
MORE!
Samian chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Cyborg wouldn't use "yes", he'd use something like "yea it is"

I think

Otherwise this is pretty good
Emma121 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hi! So I haven't read but just the first chapter, but I wanted to say I really liked it. It's an interesting and attention-grabbing premise for a story, and a lot of your writing was very pretty. However, I felt like it could have been proofread a bit more. I think going back through and fine-tuning the grammar would have helped to up the clarity and make it even better. I'm definitely enjoying it and keep it up!
CheshireGirl-106 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Ooohhh wqhat happens next?
Little-Angel-22 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I'm so happy you that you updated. i cant wait till your next update its getting good.
MaloraVurHortson13 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
So in you'r first chapter you wanted the reviews to be brutally honest. So i will be happy to oblige.

First of, you should really use more commas and periods in some of you'r paragraphs. For pauses. I feel like it's to rushed sometimes. Or the sentence just doesn't sound good all smushed together.

Also, you capitalize letter in the middle of a sentence, when they really should be lower cased.

Or sometimes it's vise versa. You don't capitalize things when they should be.

I will admit sometimes i feel that the chapter are too short.

And lastly i would like you too extend your vocabulary. I'm not saying your dumb or that you have poor vocabulary. Absolutely not, i would never. But i would like to see more variety with your spelling/vocabulary.

That's all i have...for now. But you can be sure that i will be back and ready as ever to criticize and review. So, update soon. -Malora
Little-Angel-22 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Interesting plot I can't wait to see what else you got in mind.

You said you want harsh reviews and you are very good writer and I can not think of much. But there are some tip that i think would make this story better. If you have more of what the titains think about. Like what was going through Robin's head when he figured out what Red x was trying to do. Same with ravin cyborg and the others. I would have them feel bad for X . Ok maybe not robin at first but maybe after a little bit they can be friends. I love the thought of those two being friends. They would compete and always try to out match each other but Then when one of there lives was in danger the other would do all in their power to save them. I see cyborg as the big brother of the group. Looking out for the others. I think that he will want to help X and protect him from everyone including X himself. All of this after he gets to know him a little bit better of course.

Ok there you asked for tips and that is what I gave you. Merely tips that you may toss or keep it is up to you. Every thing I wrote here are my own thoughts and you may not agree with them and that is understandable. But I ask you to respect them I'm only trying to help. I know that they may come off as ooc but I do not care this is how I would see it. Thanks for listening to what I have to say. I hope it helped. Love this story so please update soon.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Hmm, is he related to Slade?
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Hard to believe this is how it wowuld've gone down, but good nonetheless.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I love Raven and Red X thx for writing about them! :)

Raven and Red X 4ever
OffMyTea chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This chapter was a bit too short for my tastes, and just not as descriptive as the first. Raven, i dont think, would have given up xs name so easily. You totally nailed robin though. :) over all, a great story.
teentitangirl25 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
good chapter...sorry i cant think of anything else to say...robin sounds like some angry chick ;) hahaha its his time of the month...ummmmmmmmm well robin always sounds like that... ;)

keep up the great work and update soon! :D
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I know you want us to be brutal in our reveiws, but honestly? I absolutly loved this and i cant really think of a way to make this better other than for you to update! Wish i had something else to tell you like you wanted! Just update asap!