Reviews for Trouble Shared
Winter Winks 221 chapter 3 . 2/12
Aww, poor Sherlock! This is my favourite out of the whole story - but rest assured that I did enjoy the other chapters!

Poor Sherlock-at least he has a friend who will help when he gets into idiotic scrapes! :)
Faisalliot chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
That was amazing. I also loved your words. You have some wonderful vocabulary'!
Faisalliot chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
FUCKING HELL
DAMMIT SHERLOCK
SHIT IM GOIMG AGAIN
FUCK THE LAST CHAPTER THIS ONES BETTER XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH DEAR GOD HELP
Faisalliot chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT
ah *wipes tear* even geniuses can be idiots sometimes X'D oh god I'm crying that was awesome! Best chapter yet XD
Faisalliot chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
HAHAHA HAHAHA OH GOD IM CRYING NOW I JUST WOKE UP MY SISTER FROM MY LAUGHING SHIT IT WAS WORTH IT THOUGH.
oh she went back to sleep. Thank mavis.
Faisalliot chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
DAMMIT ITS 5am AND IM TRYING TO STAY QUIET SO I DONT WAKE UP MY HOUSE. FUCK THIS IS HARD ITS SO FUCKING HARD NOT TO LAUGH MY LIP IS BLEEDING FROM BITING ON IT SHIT WHY DID I DECIDE TO READ THIS FANFIC?! DONT GET ME WRONG, ITS AWESOME, BUT SHITTTTT
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Wow! Very dramatic chapter. I'm really loving this. As for any wishes... I have had the misery of a kidney stone (and yes, the pain is horrific and much worse than natural childbirth). One big risk factor is dehydration, and Sherlock with his tendency to deny his transport would be a perfect candidate.
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Oh this was so funny! I had to bookmark this chapter to read to my husband later. He doesn't do much fanfiction, but I'll read him the occasional bit when it's really good. And this was.
Cecilia Potter-Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Great story :)
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Such a fabulous story! So cute. I love your writing.
Stevi Re chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
I am enjoying this little series.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these stories! I don't know if you're in the medical field or have someone who is helping you write, but I love reading sick-fics through a professional medical view point, such as John would have. It makes the story much more credible. I hope you can continue writing sometime in the future!
abutterflymind chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Wow, from laughing at buckshot in the arse to holding my breath in fear at Legionnaires. You are a masterful writer of this genre. I am bowled over with how knowledgeable and competent Doctor John Watson is. You must work in the medical profession?
abutterflymind chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Is it Schadenfreude that I am laughing at all his mishaps?...Well, they are funny, poor Sherlock. I had to comment on this one though because you mentioned Matey. I confess I'm old enough to share that nostalgia. I think every child in Britain had that bubble bath back then. I had a Princess one. :-)
Anonymoustache chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
O.O
Poor Sherlock! I really hope you update soon...I love this and totally want more :D