Reviews for Trouble Shared
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Wow! Very dramatic chapter. I'm really loving this. As for any wishes... I have had the misery of a kidney stone (and yes, the pain is horrific and much worse than natural childbirth). One big risk factor is dehydration, and Sherlock with his tendency to deny his transport would be a perfect candidate.
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Oh this was so funny! I had to bookmark this chapter to read to my husband later. He doesn't do much fanfiction, but I'll read him the occasional bit when it's really good. And this was.
Cecilia Potter-Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Great story :)
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Such a fabulous story! So cute. I love your writing.
Stevi Re chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
I am enjoying this little series.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these stories! I don't know if you're in the medical field or have someone who is helping you write, but I love reading sick-fics through a professional medical view point, such as John would have. It makes the story much more credible. I hope you can continue writing sometime in the future!
abutterflymind chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Wow, from laughing at buckshot in the arse to holding my breath in fear at Legionnaires. You are a masterful writer of this genre. I am bowled over with how knowledgeable and competent Doctor John Watson is. You must work in the medical profession?
abutterflymind chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Is it Schadenfreude that I am laughing at all his mishaps?...Well, they are funny, poor Sherlock. I had to comment on this one though because you mentioned Matey. I confess I'm old enough to share that nostalgia. I think every child in Britain had that bubble bath back then. I had a Princess one. :-)
Anonymoustache chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
O.O
Poor Sherlock! I really hope you update soon...I love this and totally want more :D
Anonymoustache chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
:) I love this story...oh god I really hope you continue :D
Anonymoustache chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
"What the hell is she going to make of the potato peeler?"
Heeheeheehee...she's going to think that they're a really kinky couple ;)
Great chapter, again!
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
"POTATO PEELER?"
Oh my god, I love your writing. This is epic :D
evie chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
laughed so hard it hurt!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Goodness Sherlock, what are we going to do with you?!

Wonderful story C: Do continue if you get the chance!
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
That was so sweet and touching. I just love these two! *Gobbles them up*

This is a delightful series, and I sincerely hope you continue, thank you!