Reviews for Trouble Shared
Cecilia Potter-Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/11
Great story :)
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 2/24
Such a fabulous story! So cute. I love your writing.
Stevi Re chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
I am enjoying this little series.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these stories! I don't know if you're in the medical field or have someone who is helping you write, but I love reading sick-fics through a professional medical view point, such as John would have. It makes the story much more credible. I hope you can continue writing sometime in the future!
abutterflymind chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Wow, from laughing at buckshot in the arse to holding my breath in fear at Legionnaires. You are a masterful writer of this genre. I am bowled over with how knowledgeable and competent Doctor John Watson is. You must work in the medical profession?
abutterflymind chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Is it Schadenfreude that I am laughing at all his mishaps?...Well, they are funny, poor Sherlock. I had to comment on this one though because you mentioned Matey. I confess I'm old enough to share that nostalgia. I think every child in Britain had that bubble bath back then. I had a Princess one. :-)
Anonymoustache chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
O.O
Poor Sherlock! I really hope you update soon...I love this and totally want more :D
Anonymoustache chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
:) I love this story...oh god I really hope you continue :D
Anonymoustache chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
"What the hell is she going to make of the potato peeler?"
Heeheeheehee...she's going to think that they're a really kinky couple ;)
Great chapter, again!
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
"POTATO PEELER?"
Oh my god, I love your writing. This is epic :D
evie chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
laughed so hard it hurt!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Goodness Sherlock, what are we going to do with you?!

Wonderful story C: Do continue if you get the chance!
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
That was so sweet and touching. I just love these two! *Gobbles them up*

This is a delightful series, and I sincerely hope you continue, thank you!
modusvivendi chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Factual errors, not words. .. Stupid predictive text. ..
modusvivendi chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Fantastic stuff! You've written their dialogue spot on. Such funnily awkward situations in chapter 1-5! I don't mind slash but I really think the story is all the better since you left them on platonic terms.
As for chapter six, brilliant! Are you a medic yourself perchance? If so, great account of ARDS and and ITU. If not, massive kudos for the hire amount of research that must have gone into the story!

Just because you write it so well, please do some more medically themed fics, it's great reading stuff that doesn't make one cringe from the factual words!