Reviews for The Teacher and His Student
RaeTakesTheWorld chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Ugh, two years since an update. That sucks. I hope you update. This its a really intriguing story so far.
cece1090 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
honestly, I laughed so hard! Please continue and update soon!
yeahbyeee chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I think I'm in the mood for an actual review this time rather than a fangirl comment, so here it is:

Things I loved-

1. As far as I've seen, you've been using correct grammar. You have no idea how wonderful that is. It's a pleasure reading grammatically correct fiction.

2. You've taken a fairly clich├ęd topic of student/teacher relationships and turned it into a breath of fresh air. Bella and Edward's relationship seems slightly antagonistic and wonderfully tinged with UST, rather than a pathetic "lusting during detention" story with "love at first sight" bullshit.

3. You've made Bella and Edward wonderfully OOC. It's lovely. Bella is a sharp-tongued science whiz rather than the usual Austen kiss-ass. Edward's a smarmy physics teacher rather than a creepy, poetry-spouting moron. I love it! 3

4. I love the fact that we really don't know what Edward's thinking, even during the whole Bella-bending-over scene (which was sexily hilarious). I hope that this is going to be Bella's story through and through.

Things I didn't like:

1. Absolutely nothing I didn't like. Your updating schedule, on the other hand xD

On that note, DO you have an updating schedule? It would be nice to know :)

Lots of love, and eagerly waiting for more of this story,

ischiri
yeahbyeee chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
You first published this in February? Holy crap! :D I just read this and I have to say that I think I'm addicted :)

I hope that your next update is going to be soon and won't be 9 months from now! Because this is fantastic. I'm going to read the second chapter now
Mckenzie Black chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Hahahahahahahaha more more I found this chapter awesome. More more. Lmao I laughed so hard. Update when you can.
ThatGirl's ElectricChapel chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
lol
LuckiLuci chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I'm really liking Edward in this fic, is he as uninterested as he seems though, bet he was sneaking a peek x
Mrs McCarty chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I really liked this first chapter! Please update I would really like to see the story develop more!:)
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved it
cece1090 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Very cute. You should continue, it was quite amusing!
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is a really, REALLY good story.

I love the plot, I love everything about it EXCEPT - the title. I think if you had a more creative title, more people would read it.
Eternally.Klarolined chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I really like this, it's different a good background for the story. Rather than Bella falling head over heels for him as soon as she clocks eyes on him, instead it looks as though they'll have a love-hate relationship going. Please update I'd love to see where you go with this. x
bellamarie1976 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is going to be a great story I am looking forward to the next chapter
inu16kags chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
this is great please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next
Murlily chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I this one where he conners her or what. because one on one classes make look so.