Reviews for Whether You Like It Or Not
tomada chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
very cute.
bat-tron chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Gotta love some brotherly Furt! c;
Gleekforever12345 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
lol the ending i love lamp :P
Jedikia chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Every once and a while I think about the ice part and I come back to read :)
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I lkove brotherly Furt! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Awwww! 'altitude change' lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Finn is so sweet, he takes such good care of Kurt. They are really great brothers. And more klaine please!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Number five was my favorite.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Finn and Kurt are adorable. I love the way you write them. You keep both of them in character at all times, but you also bring out new sides to them that we rarely see. Finn brings out Kurt's vulnerable side, in a way, because he does look up to him as a literal big brother. He's there to support him when he needs it, and it must be reassuring for him to have that extra support to rely on when there are so few people in his life that he genuinely allows to see him vulnerable. The fact that he actually requested to be carried in the last drabble made my heart melt. It really shows how much he's come to trust Finn, not only as a person but also as a stepbrother. He's letting him help him when even Finn initially asked if he just wanted a leg up. I loved how that progression showed throughout this series.

The reluctance at each stage was sweet, if a little heartbreaking because of the fact that Kurt needed help to get out of a dumpster. The way he carries himself at the beginning differs drastically from the way he acts in the end. He hasn't lost that inner strength or sassyness, but he's certainly matured to a level that he's willing to accept help when he knows that he needs it. I love how Finn offers him help even when he isn't asking for it (or even openly wanting it), simply because he knows that Kurt is too stubborn to ask for things even when he needs them if there's any chance that he can do it himself.

Finn's adorable in this, because he's the perfect well-meaning older brother. He wants to help Kurt out even if he doesn't always know exactly how, and I love how you've shown that here. Furt brotherly love is adorable, and the way you write it is flawless. Loved this.
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I noticed the Awesome and Delicious rewrite lol. I'm STILL trying to think of a decent prompt to stick in your askbox, right now I'm just enjoying all the lovely Furt brotherly love fics before you started Klaine and never left Blaine out of a drabble again (well, almost never).
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
There is no emoticon for the size of the grin on my face.
LOVE IT chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This story is so cute! Every little Furt scene was perfect, you accurately wrote the characters and their relationship to a T! I'm a total sucker for Furt brother stuff, and this was perfect. Thank you for this amazing piece of writing! :)
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was sweet.
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was just adorable just so much fluff i really love how in character they are but with that brotherly fluff.
aridnie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
FURT. FURT. FURT. Enough said. You make me smile.