Reviews for SasoDei Home Sweet Home
Evra chapter 2 . 1/14
i know its a commission, but im gonna tell this anyway.

THis is the most PERFECT fanfic ive ever read in this fandom. It ha all i got, Sasodei. Deidara. Protecting/Caring Sasori. and MOTHAUCKIN INCUBUS. Oh how i love incubi.
The 10.000 words limitation is rather sad, glad you did it until 18k. And i believe you could have do even more!
Your style of writing is awesome, even though my english isnt my first language, i could easily follow story and the meanings. (but i had to read slower in the sasoriparts obviously, for someone learning english its something new)
But you know what THATS WHAT I LOVE old speaking/old languages are my passion.
God i love this fanfic. and im sorry for rambling becase it was a commission. But i think you just HAD TO KNOW

Have a nice day!
Evra/3vr4
Weirdnfreaky chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Nice story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Do more commissions cause this was fabulous!
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
i loved this story so much xD
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
im loving this xD
BabyDill-Takumo chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This was an amazing story! I loved the plot and everything about it! Great job! I loved it so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I love it,un!
Wait,im starting to sound...like Deidara...
Yes,whenever i thought i was right,i just lime to say 'un' :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow,tat teacher is really nuts,but...still nuts,but then she knew thise freaky little 'things'
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
This was cute. Great job
Kimiko chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
:'D
Hellou, your active deviwatcher here.
It's awesome xD
I just haven't rewatched you yet.
Shadowninja0786 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This is one of my favorite stories that youve written I love it
Jamie Wilson chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
This. Story. Was. Amazing.

I truly loved it. The lenght scared me at first, but just a few paragraphs in and I knew I would wish it longer. The writing itself was great, no errors that I could find. I laughed and giggled at Hidan's mom and Ms Shiho, the house was charming, everything was wonderful, although the ending was just a bit off. I'm glad to read this :)
Rini-Rose chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Oh my goodness this was great! You've done it again! I laughed, acquired goosebumps, and snickered a whole lot! Sasori. What a badass! XD

I loooovvveeeedddd this! Good job!

Rini-Rose Out