Reviews for Safety You Crave
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Aww, this was so sweet that it always brings a small smile on my face, even on the worst days.
Arpho chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is a very sweet and well-written story. I have minor issues with Harry being much more insightful than he is in the book (but that's how it should have been, right?) and Draco agreeing to join the order without knowing that his parents will be safe. But this is going into my Favorites anyway.
lulummy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I like it...
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wondeful!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved it it was sweet ...
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I have to agree with your sentiments. I think it falls in the "If Only" category we HP fans have. Very nicely written.
Mwrangytha chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
*sigh* I agree with you . I wish Harry had been somewhat more mature and actually stopped and tried to understand draco ! I always get pissed of when I think about their first meeting -.- I mean, draco is supposed to have all the holier-than-thou attitude and think others to be trash, but he spoke to harry at Madam Malkin's anyway, and he HAD to be looking like crap using duddley's clothes and all ! I just wished they hadnt met on the train with ron on the same compartment ! *sigh* (I think I've ranted quite enough xD sorry about that)

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this ! Kudos !
Elizabug chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Something like this is the way that Harry should have talked to Draco... When I read the book I wished that the story had gone another way and given Draco a way out... I never believed that his was evil... Just afraid of his father... Great job...
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This would have been more productive
YaoiLovingPrincess chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh my gosh, you are so right. That arrogance that Draco has is just a facade to cover up the scared teenage boy underneath. He's just as vurnerable as anyone else. He's so not evil, just misguided and Harry's rejection in first year didn't help any either. Great fic by the way and did I detect a hint of slash? Maybe it's just me :)
secretfanficlover chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is so adorable! I would have liked some boy snogging, but this was really a nice story. It really should have worked like that, I agree. I just thought I would tell you it's great, you are a good writer! Don't stop!
Verenpunainen Rubiini chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
If this had been what happened in the book, I would have liked it even more than I do.

You managed to keep everyone in character, which is great. :)

I really enjoyed reading this, and if you ever decide to write an additional chapter and/or a sequel, I'll be sure to read it as well. :)
theslytherinprincess23 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I really liked it! It's the start of an awesome friendship! great job!