Reviews for Brother, Where Are You?
Shana Hager chapter 4 . 4/8
I did recognize the line. A good story, well told, from start to finish.
Shana Hager chapter 2 . 4/8
That last sentence...I used Google Translate and... :')
hackeline83 chapter 4 . 4/6
Ohhhh yeahhh dream team! Luigi is sooooo cuteee (dreamy Luigi )
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 4 . 2/12
Aw! That was amazing! :D
I feel like this could use a sequel, though. They had to both have been traumatized by that, and it'd be fun to see Mario's reaction to the details of what Luigi went through. (Fanfictions bring out my sadistic side, too. *shrugs* whatcha gonna do? :) )
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Shit that last line made me shed tears asdfghjkl
Words can't express how beautiful and epic this is... Way to to bro, keep up the good work
DarkFoxKit chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
This is such a sweet story. I love how you delved into Luigi and Mario's mind about worrying for each other and wondering if they'll see each other again. The whole story was just heartwarming and suspenseful. You did well, and I'm sort of glad you waited before finishing this, I loved those little lines you put into it from Dream Team! Great job!
Endivie11 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Thank you so much for continuing 3 It's awesome. I like how you included the shadow scene, although it would be a wasted opportunity if you didn't ;)
Anyway, great story, very heartwarming and emotional.
BlackRose56 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG! THIS WAS LIKE, THE BEST LUIGI'S MANSION STORY I'VE READ SO FAR! I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW! WAAAAAHHH!
Brittany Bauer chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I thought that this was really a good story. I loved the chapter where it was telling us how Mario was coping and hoping for Luigi's safety. Well done and God bless! _
999 the 9th chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful! Just beautiful! Perfection! Bravo!
Steampunk Timelord chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Dream Team Bros? what is that? These last two chapters were amazing by the way.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Yay! Two updates in one day! Thanks for finally finishing the story. I love the ending.
pikaace chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
ASDFGHJKL THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS! *explodes*

This was downright AWESOME! If only the game was as detailed as this with their relationship! Again this was amazing and I hope to see more from you in the future!
Ersatz Einstein chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I can't wait for the third chapter. This fic is excellent (if rather long-winded).
Endivie11 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I just finished reading the first chapter(after watching a LP of Luigis Mansion) and it surpassed my expectations completely. I love how you write the characters and portray their emotions and thoughts.
Also, Luigis Mansion taught me something, namely that courage is not about being fearless, but about being able to face your fears and act in spite of them. I love how Professor E. Gadd pointed that out. He's really supporting Luigi. And Luigi is a true hero 3 Aww...

Please continue! :3 (And maybe do the same with Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon)