Reviews for so live your life
Jaina Padme Solo chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
AWESOME!Loved it
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Mad! These were amazing!

I'm sorry, but as much as I adore Teddy, I still don't love Susan. So they balance each other out :)

My favourite was the LouisLucy! She reminds him of his cousin Lucy - and everyone KNOWS that Louis and Lucy are flipping amazing! And it was so sweet and refreshing and cute and GAH! Running out o synonymous adjectives!

Really Mad, I loved it :)

Jane x
sidsaid chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I LOVED IT. I especially loved your Peter and Victoire, so sweet and cute.

Fabulous my dear. :D
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
it was wonderful, Mad! The first time with more than one crossover pairings and you just made all three seem beautiful!

I only wished they could somehow have taken Lucy along so Edmund wouldn't have to sulk, you know?

As for the pairings, I liked Peter/Victoire best, but I have no idea why, since I don't like either of them very much. The others were great too, but they somehow stand up in my mind:)

Well done!
combeferring chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Mad, this was wonderful!

PeterVictoire is always a win and I love how you portrayed their relationship. I especially liked Victoire being the ice queen of Hufflepuff and I'm not sure why. I just loved that part!

I adored your Louis and the effect Lucy had on him! It was sosososo cute! And he found her refreshing! That bit made me go aww! ;)

I adored the way Teddy got Susan to loosen up a little. And I loved Teddy in general, as Teddy is awesome.

The scene where Vic, Louis and Teddy met the Pevensie's was awesome and my favourite :3

Great job, Mad! :)
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
THIS WAS *FREAKING* FANTASTIC.

GEEZ, Mad, stop being such an epic writer, will ya?

First off:

TEDDY/SUSAN: OH MY! THEY WERE SOSOSO CUTE! You manage to pull them off perfectly. MY NEW FAVOURITE PAIRS. XD

LOUIS/LUCY: AAAAAAAA, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE THEM! they were so /adorable/.

I love that you keep mentioning a sulking Dominique. HAHAHA. /still laughing at that part.

PETER/VICTOIRE: LOVEDADORED THEM. EPIC WIN. MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

btw, I just read your profile and laugh at some parts.

I LOVED THIS FIC INTO PIECES!

/awed and stunned.

LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS TELEPATHIC TWIN XD
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh, Mad, this was wonderful! While I admit I don't like Susan much - which is why I don't bother to give her a guy of her own ;) - I quite liked all your pairings here! Especially PeterVictoire P But, no, seriously, it was all amazingly written, just like your work always is &hearts

First off, LouisLucy? /Totally/ made me want to write my own - which I will, because Beth dared me and all xD I absolutely loved how Louis was the playboy who found Lucy refreshing; it was just lovely, really :D

And TeddySusan? /So/ /cute/! I really adore romances like that - where the boy gets the girl to loosen up and all (and sometimes vice versa, too P) - I just find them really, really adorable, and I think it absolutely worked here! (Still not a fan of Susan, but, eh, what can you do? XD)

AND PETERVICTOIRE IS ALWAYSALWAYSALWAYS A TOTAL, EPIC WIN, NO MATTER WHICH YOU WRITE IT, ALL RIGHT? ;) Seriously, it was just /gah/ so cute and amazing and I loved it )

Awesome job, and keep writing! &hearts
you've reached heath chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Mad, has anyone told you're an amazing writer? Because you are!

I loved this so much. Teddy/Susan is now my Dreamerverse OTP!

Great job Mad :)