Reviews for Time
Emilie Bay chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Loved it.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Hatter is the impatient sort, isn't he? :)

Awesome!
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awwwww. I like your interpretation of Hatter following Alice to her world [just what do you call her world in this universe? Otherworld? Other Land? The Boring Side?]. Sometimes I enjoy the stories where Hatter takes the time to settle his affairs and learn about Alice's world... but honestly, I think this is the more realistic scenario, given Hatter's impulsiveness. Well done!
Calendar chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
A truly fantastic writer can make you feel a million things in the space of a few words, and you managed to make me sigh with happiness with just a few paragraphs. Lovely! And what a perfect final line.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Another "Alice" story. Interesting...

Great work. He already misses her.
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awww! This was great, and so sweet. You are so wonderful at saying so much there with so little words. I love it! :)
Mizuki1988 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Lovely, sweet and powerful :D
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Besides, she's been gone a whole sixty-three seconds now, he misses her. - Gah, the hospital stay must have been pure torture. ;)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh, I bet you end up writing something for this again. It's just such a fun fandom.

I liked this. With mine, I kinda skipped going through all of his options. I love the last line best.