Reviews for Flight Risk
At Least I Didn't Fake It chapter 53 . 5/31
This is one of the best evo stories I have read. Thank you so much for this. I absolutely adore it. You are a wonderful writer!
ferretlady chapter 53 . 4/6
WOW! I mean... WOW! There are no words to describe the wild ride you took us on. Each time I was sure I figured everything out, there was a new twist. My head is still spinning. The Flight series went out like a bang. Now I feel like I'm saying goodbye to an old friend. I can only hope that I can come back and see a new Romy story you were beginning to post. Until then, keep writing. You're amazing.
couplest chapter 53 . 4/4
Wow! I have loved this series so while I'm sad to see that it is done, it was a wonderful ending. You gave such an interesting tale that warmed my Romy-loving heart even though they had quite a bit of time apart. You provided some really interesting twists along the way.

Thank you for everything!
ferretlady chapter 9 . 4/2
I haven't gotten far in this story yet (as you see, only chapter 9), but this is awesome! ! You had me on the edge of my seat from the beginning with your jumping past to present. I'm just glad that I didn't start reading it while you were posting each chapter. (RL got in my way for awhile.) I would have had meltdowns until you updated. I also can't believe it's 53 chapters. Even though I know this is the last Flight story (I just read your post at the end, not actually the ending itself.), but I hope you write more Romy in the future. PLEEEEASE!
star's dreams chapter 53 . 3/30
SD: Well that was a wild ride and I like the ending. I remember stumble across this and there no regrets. You done wonder with characters and like the show you left us a possibilities and pathway, with little more question to ask. Thank you for this Flight of Fancy, and keep writing.
Miss Tick.atwork chapter 53 . 3/29
Oh no it's over!
I pretty much read all of your stories in one go , up to the chapter of Jean's return. I thought that would have made a good ending too , with Magneto telling the Professor that he's lost the high ground. But nonetheless , I am glad you took the time to write an "endier" ending :D
I love your writing style , and especially in this last story all the other characters had such great storylines toonever thought I'd say that I was looking forward to a Scott chapterYou're also the first author that made me like Jean/Logan :D
So , overall , just thank you for this series! Please keep writing!
Mrs.Chaton chapter 53 . 3/29
(Too lazy to login) It's...over... But... It can't be...
ishandahalf chapter 53 . 3/29
bravo, bravo! i had a sinking suspicion as i read further and further down the page that things were heading towards an ending - i was hoping i was wrong, but hey, i'm not going to complain because this was lovely. i know remy said this wasn't really a happy ending, but hey, i'm thinking it sorta is, all things considered. at least rogue and remy got some snuggles, so that pretty much made my day.
speaking of, can i just say how much i enjoyed their story line throughout the whole series? i think their little thing of absorbing each other and reading each other is one of my favourite things amongst all the fics i've read. really beautiful. in fact, i think i'm going to have to go back and re-read the entire series from the start... but i don't need to do that to let you know that i very much enjoyed every second of it. wonderfully written, and i only hope you'll eventually post something else, whether it's part of this series or not. :)
Paulina Ann chapter 53 . 3/29
Well, I was excited to read yet another chapter in your Flight series until I got to the end! Ack! The end? *sigh* I understand that sometime your muse stops or that you reach another point in your life where you decide this is the end. I can hope that maybe one day you'll return to series. :-) But even if you don't I greatly thank you for sticking with the story until it had an ending I can live with and that you didn't leave if half finished. For that, a hearty thank you! And of course, the story (and the whole Flight series) were just wonderful. I wish you the best!
Lovely ending
E chapter 53 . 3/29
Thank you for a wonderful series. I'd love to read more of you're stories (hopfully Romy's stories).
All the best, hope you'll keep on writing
Star1988 chapter 53 . 3/29
Thank you for creating and sharing all these amazing adventures.
Miranda chapter 53 . 3/29
WAIT IT'S DONE? OH MY GOD. IT'S BEEN LIKE A MILLION YEARS. IT CAN'T BE DONE.
Mrs.Chaton chapter 52 . 3/23
YES. *happy dance* I love this so much. I would have reviewed earlier for the past few chapters but for some reason I didn't get an alert that this updated soooo... :/ Please update again really soon? I'm kinda wanting some more romy action *nudge nudge* :D
MartyrFan chapter 52 . 3/15
Good to see that you're still in action! Looking forward to seeing how Logan outsmarts Fury. Heh heh, I bet it's really good.