Reviews for Flight Risk
ferretlady chapter 53 . 4/6
WOW! I mean... WOW! There are no words to describe the wild ride you took us on. Each time I was sure I figured everything out, there was a new twist. My head is still spinning. The Flight series went out like a bang. Now I feel like I'm saying goodbye to an old friend. I can only hope that I can come back and see a new Romy story you were beginning to post. Until then, keep writing. You're amazing.
couplest chapter 53 . 4/4
Wow! I have loved this series so while I'm sad to see that it is done, it was a wonderful ending. You gave such an interesting tale that warmed my Romy-loving heart even though they had quite a bit of time apart. You provided some really interesting twists along the way.

Thank you for everything!
ferretlady chapter 9 . 4/2
I haven't gotten far in this story yet (as you see, only chapter 9), but this is awesome! ! You had me on the edge of my seat from the beginning with your jumping past to present. I'm just glad that I didn't start reading it while you were posting each chapter. (RL got in my way for awhile.) I would have had meltdowns until you updated. I also can't believe it's 53 chapters. Even though I know this is the last Flight story (I just read your post at the end, not actually the ending itself.), but I hope you write more Romy in the future. PLEEEEASE!
star's dreams chapter 53 . 3/30
SD: Well that was a wild ride and I like the ending. I remember stumble across this and there no regrets. You done wonder with characters and like the show you left us a possibilities and pathway, with little more question to ask. Thank you for this Flight of Fancy, and keep writing.
Miss Tick.atwork chapter 53 . 3/29
Oh no it's over!
I pretty much read all of your stories in one go , up to the chapter of Jean's return. I thought that would have made a good ending too , with Magneto telling the Professor that he's lost the high ground. But nonetheless , I am glad you took the time to write an "endier" ending :D
I love your writing style , and especially in this last story all the other characters had such great storylines toonever thought I'd say that I was looking forward to a Scott chapterYou're also the first author that made me like Jean/Logan :D
So , overall , just thank you for this series! Please keep writing!
Mrs.Chaton chapter 53 . 3/29
(Too lazy to login) It's...over... But... It can't be...
ishandahalf chapter 53 . 3/29
bravo, bravo! i had a sinking suspicion as i read further and further down the page that things were heading towards an ending - i was hoping i was wrong, but hey, i'm not going to complain because this was lovely. i know remy said this wasn't really a happy ending, but hey, i'm thinking it sorta is, all things considered. at least rogue and remy got some snuggles, so that pretty much made my day.
speaking of, can i just say how much i enjoyed their story line throughout the whole series? i think their little thing of absorbing each other and reading each other is one of my favourite things amongst all the fics i've read. really beautiful. in fact, i think i'm going to have to go back and re-read the entire series from the start... but i don't need to do that to let you know that i very much enjoyed every second of it. wonderfully written, and i only hope you'll eventually post something else, whether it's part of this series or not. :)
Paulina Ann chapter 53 . 3/29
Well, I was excited to read yet another chapter in your Flight series until I got to the end! Ack! The end? *sigh* I understand that sometime your muse stops or that you reach another point in your life where you decide this is the end. I can hope that maybe one day you'll return to series. :-) But even if you don't I greatly thank you for sticking with the story until it had an ending I can live with and that you didn't leave if half finished. For that, a hearty thank you! And of course, the story (and the whole Flight series) were just wonderful. I wish you the best!
Lovely ending
E chapter 53 . 3/29
Thank you for a wonderful series. I'd love to read more of you're stories (hopfully Romy's stories).
All the best, hope you'll keep on writing
Star1988 chapter 53 . 3/29
Thank you for creating and sharing all these amazing adventures.
Miranda chapter 53 . 3/29
WAIT IT'S DONE? OH MY GOD. IT'S BEEN LIKE A MILLION YEARS. IT CAN'T BE DONE.
Mrs.Chaton chapter 52 . 3/23
YES. *happy dance* I love this so much. I would have reviewed earlier for the past few chapters but for some reason I didn't get an alert that this updated soooo... :/ Please update again really soon? I'm kinda wanting some more romy action *nudge nudge* :D
MartyrFan chapter 52 . 3/15
Good to see that you're still in action! Looking forward to seeing how Logan outsmarts Fury. Heh heh, I bet it's really good.
couplest chapter 52 . 3/4
Wow! I was so excited to find I had missed out on new chapters. I love seeing this story continue. It has been especially wonderful to see Remy and Rogue find their way back to each other. It seems like in someways they are back to that knowing, trusting place...but there is a hint of almost uneasy excitement between them. Kind of the jitters when a couple starts seeing each other that they really like. The adorable check ins, etc...It just seems so sweet.

I can't wait for what happens next.

Thank you!