Reviews for My Teacher, My Mate
HolyAngel1996 chapter 41 . 3/31
...i ran out of chapters and i am now very sad.
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 41 . 2/10
Well... Naraku has always known for his lovely guest engagement, hasn't he?
janedoe chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh my gosh! Update already!
yumeyumi1986 chapter 1 . 2/4
Love this story. Update would be soo awesome. Can't wait to see what happens next
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 41 . 2/3
I really love this story!
YOU MUST UPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORY
Mary chapter 1 . 1/21
Please update soon!
jelynxtoshizou chapter 41 . 1/13
hey...sessh wont stay a human forever right?becoz if u did i wont be able to see his precious and fluffy mokomoko...heheheh..
sotam chapter 41 . 1/12
I was with rin penaa saw when she knew that Sesshomaru was with kagura and they went to bed for years she must want to kill Sesshomaru. oh she should be kissus with good reason.
Grumpy DelSan13 chapter 41 . 1/12
Oh MY goodness I wonder what is Sesshomaru going to do when he fond out he human? Great job hopes u can update soon thank you for updating
L.M.T.O.P chapter 41 . 1/11
I hope they escape soon
LadyNadine chapter 41 . 1/11
I'm loving this story more and more. :)
Cpsullivan2 chapter 41 . 1/11
He may have said that he was willing to become human for Rin but we all know that deep down Sesshomaur is a very proud Inu Yokuai and he don't want to be human.

Please change him back because that take away from the love between them!
I am so glad that Naraku didn't poison them but just gave them something to eat.

All of this because of a past grudge! Naraku need to really get a life and leave Sesshomaru and Rin alone.
He has so much hate that he is willing to kill both of his sisters!
I will be glad when Sesshomaru and Inuyasha along with their father save Rin and Totosai!

Rin should be happy to find out that Sesshomaru fell for her from the first moment he seen her picture! :D

Please Update?
Emmeline's Embers chapter 41 . 1/11
I...that...GAH I hate that man. He always gets in the way. Human Sesshy to save the day, yes? I hope when given the chance, Rin kicks him in his tiny, tiny balls. That would be great, yes?

As always, your story is wonderful. I am jealous over how well you capture the characters. You also deserve praise in taking this story in an unexpected direction. Most people would've gone another direction but you've added more interesting (and equally frustrating) events. It's the same quality that keeps people on the edge of their seat watching hit movies. This review is getting long, so I will sum it up by saying "much love"! You deserve it.

Love,
Emme.
icegirljenni chapter 41 . 1/11
Really? Naraku? Doing everything just to take revenge in Sesshoumaru? All these chaos for bringing someone down? I guess when you hate someone to the core they will really hunt you down. That's why we need to be careful when we interact with someone.

Update soon.