Reviews for And Repeat
nemurii chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
that was really cute. i like your prose/style of writing very much! it was simple and nice, but played slightly on the ideas of domestic life &romance... and if you can balance both. at least it seemed that way to me! C:
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i love the feel of this story. so calm, loving, and beautiful.

if i'm correct, it also has a sense of impending sadness (i dunno why, either way, i love it)

never stop writing!

thanks for the story.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
While I like the story and your writing style overall, there was one tiny part that really bugged me. "...sending old leaves and bits of trash scattered in an eternal dance dictated by fate. The only witness to the act is a man walking home from a long day of work." I'm glad I moved on from this bit because it not only sounds cliché, but pretentious as well. Overall I really liked this, but a beta writer might be a good idea to clear up bits like this. Keep up the good work.
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Is it just me, or do I see something darker behind all the fluff? ) Regardless, this story was awesome
ILoveYouLikeNiallLovesNandos chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww i love this fic and FrUk!
InnerShadow chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was sweet and cute and exactly what I needed. XD I am a recent FrancexUK convert and it's stories like these that keep me falling in love with those two all over again.

Exceptional work. :)
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aww
sissouthernink1994 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I'm doing this via my phone & FF won't let me log in so I hope you get this. I don't watch this series but this story was so cute, I just had to tell you. Nice work! 8)