Reviews for Gremlins 3: Stripe Strikes Back
DarthTenebrus chapter 14 . 7/20
There's not much left of this now, is there? While Brain may have drunk the Strength formula, he most likely should have also drunk the sunblock formula as it would have given him protection at an opportune time if he ever finds himself exposed to a lethal dose of ultraviolet radiation. What might also help if in case he gets wet is to somehow cover himself with some sort of hydrophobic compound used to repel water and prevent reproduction...

Brain might also want to attempt to reproduce the brain formula that gave him his intelligence, and seek out allies amongst the Gremlin population to inject with the same, forming a sort of Gremlin Council as a stepping stone towards his long-sought Gremlin civilisation, and as a check against psychotics such as Stripe and Mohawk from rising to influence in the Gremlin nation.

And if worse comes to worse, then Brain might want to be prepared to do the unthinkable, and reveal his presence to Billy, Kate and Gizmo, and plead for their assistance, as long as they don't kill him on general principle, just for being a Gremlin. They might even be in for a real treat - a Gremlin with table manners...
DarthTenebrus chapter 12 . 7/19
Brain, my dear Gremlin friend, you really should apologize for breaking the fourth wall like it was some sort of chrysalis...

As for Lenny, I get the impression that he's going to strike his colors and side with Gizmo and Angela and the Peltzer...After he Changes, of course. Since we have a smart Gremlin, now we need a good and virtuous Gremlin.
DarthTenebrus chapter 8 . 7/19
OK, I don't know if anyone yet told you, but if you're basing this story in New York City, then you need to remember a couple of things. First, the basic unit of currency in the United States is the dollar ($), not the pound sterling (£), and telephone numbers in the United States always amount to ten digits, the first three being an area code, the next three being something of a city or town identifier, and the last four digits a personal identifier.
Chapter 15 chapter 14 . 3/10/2016
Plz let the bad gremlins survive even lenny and Angela but make gizmo die plz make gizmo die and the bad gremlins turn good and revive wee little gizmo ok plz make that hapen
Plz make chap 15 chapter 14 . 2/23/2016
Plz make chapter 15 I love this story make the gremlins survive plz
Chapter 15 chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Do it soon do chapter 15 very soon or else I will make gremlins eat u. Ahh I'm just kidding but seriously make gizmo and angela die make the gremlins survive and I will send thousands of comments don't let the gremlins/bad mogwais survive make gizmo and angela die please do that - chapter 15
Lennygremlin fan chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Does Lenny fall back in love with Angela or is it good riddance forever what I am trying to ask you is do Lenny and Angela come back together and fall back in love or have they broken up for good? And where is chapter 15 & 16 & 17 & 18 & 19 & 20 &?! Does gizmo die please make Gizmo die and Angela and where is our chapter 15? We all want to know! Make it today!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Can you make chapter 15 today please I really want to know what happens in the end I hope gizmo dies and Lenny is happy with Ruby and all the gremlins survive :)
Gremlin fan chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
There is no chapter 15 can you consider making one please
guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
good story will you update soon?
aliezah chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Love it besides I'm glad that stripe is back but how is gizmo gonna kill all the gremlins
Brain chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Now that is a civilized story the gremlins would like. Too bad I was the only survivor besides Greta. Hehehe. I'm going to bring my army back to life and take over New York City.
awsome chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
the name on top explans it all...I an hopeing Brain Stabs stripe in the back...mostly because Brain is AWSOME.i didn't see the chapter where Brain first ploted agains Stripe maybe it's for Revenge for a certain thing happening a few chapters ago...or maybe brian is sordda getting tired of being bossed around or brain is going good(wich I defently hope not I mean he's the most evilish,Smartest,SMART gremlin..but still I don't care if he is going good as long as brain gets to do something if stripe doesn't kill him)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
hay when is chapter 15 coming?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2013