Reviews for Gremlins 3: Stripe Strikes Back
Chapter 15 chapter 14 . 3/10
Plz let the bad gremlins survive even lenny and Angela but make gizmo die plz make gizmo die and the bad gremlins turn good and revive wee little gizmo ok plz make that hapen
Plz make chap 15 chapter 14 . 2/23
Plz make chapter 15 I love this story make the gremlins survive plz
Chapter 15 chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Do it soon do chapter 15 very soon or else I will make gremlins eat u. Ahh I'm just kidding but seriously make gizmo and angela die make the gremlins survive and I will send thousands of comments don't let the gremlins/bad mogwais survive make gizmo and angela die please do that - chapter 15
Lennygremlin fan chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Does Lenny fall back in love with Angela or is it good riddance forever what I am trying to ask you is do Lenny and Angela come back together and fall back in love or have they broken up for good? And where is chapter 15 & 16 & 17 & 18 & 19 & 20 &?! Does gizmo die please make Gizmo die and Angela and where is our chapter 15? We all want to know! Make it today!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Can you make chapter 15 today please I really want to know what happens in the end I hope gizmo dies and Lenny is happy with Ruby and all the gremlins survive :)
Gremlin fan chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
There is no chapter 15 can you consider making one please
guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
good story will you update soon?
aliezah chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Love it besides I'm glad that stripe is back but how is gizmo gonna kill all the gremlins
Brain chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Now that is a civilized story the gremlins would like. Too bad I was the only survivor besides Greta. Hehehe. I'm going to bring my army back to life and take over New York City.
awsome chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
the name on top explans it all...I an hopeing Brain Stabs stripe in the back...mostly because Brain is AWSOME.i didn't see the chapter where Brain first ploted agains Stripe maybe it's for Revenge for a certain thing happening a few chapters ago...or maybe brian is sordda getting tired of being bossed around or brain is going good(wich I defently hope not I mean he's the most evilish,Smartest,SMART gremlin..but still I don't care if he is going good as long as brain gets to do something if stripe doesn't kill him)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
hay when is chapter 15 coming?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
could you make a chapter 15 in 5 days and please make it short
noel bullard chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
when i read chapter 14 didnt like when mohawk made gizmo cry this what i wrote

when mohawk and gizmo where fighting mohawk kicked gizmo making cry mohawk laughed at gizmo as he saw him crying then gizmos crying turned into rage LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME*******ALONE he screamed mohawk and stripes evil grins where completely wiped off george lenny and daffy where shocked you started it says mohawk you killed us then gizmos rage builded up me huh you lot where nasty to me you locked me in a vent for hours then george lenny and mohawk looked completely guilty then the three mogwais said woa man were sorry then stripe said oh you fools dont listen to them then gizmo growled at him the then stripe whent deadly quiet chpter 15 when the 5 mogwais got back stripe kept looking in the mirror he looked at how cool being a mogwai looked cool because you get appreciated how cute you are when stripe talked to the brain he said id do anything to be a mogwai including the other mogwais who where born with stripe when the potion spreaded every where every single bit of potion turned the gremlins to mogwais cute and kind includeing the other gremlins the brain greta the bat gremlin turned into a normal mogwai dressed as batman the vegetable gremlin turned into a normal mogwai standing on a pile of veg the brain greta and stripe turned into mogwais and the other 1000 gremlins turned into mogwais and the other sideaffects where not elergic to food and light the mogwais where now a population
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
On your Ted story, how can we create categories for Ted or any other movie we want? Or is FanFiction only able to do that?
phantasma1500 chapter 14 . 10/2/2012