Reviews for Gremlins 3: Stripe strikes back
Lennygremlin fan chapter 14 . 7/8
Does Lenny fall back in love with Angela or is it good riddance forever what I am trying to ask you is do Lenny and Angela come back together and fall back in love or have they broken up for good? And where is chapter 15 & 16 & 17 & 18 & 19 & 20 &?! Does gizmo die please make Gizmo die and Angela and where is our chapter 15? We all want to know! Make it today!
Can you make chapter 15 today please I really want to know what happens in the end I hope gizmo dies and Lenny is happy with Ruby and all the gremlins survive :)
Gremlin fan chapter 14 . 7/4
There is no chapter 15 can you consider making one please
guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
good story will you update soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You Brake the 4th wall of stupidity
aliezah chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Love it besides I'm glad that stripe is back but how is gizmo gonna kill all the gremlins
Brain chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Now that is a civilized story the gremlins would like. Too bad I was the only survivor besides Greta. Hehehe. I'm going to bring my army back to life and take over New York City.
awsome chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
the name on top explans it all...I an hopeing Brain Stabs stripe in the back...mostly because Brain is AWSOME.i didn't see the chapter where Brain first ploted agains Stripe maybe it's for Revenge for a certain thing happening a few chapters ago...or maybe brian is sordda getting tired of being bossed around or brain is going good(wich I defently hope not I mean he's the most evilish,Smartest,SMART gremlin..but still I don't care if he is going good as long as brain gets to do something if stripe doesn't kill him)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
hay when is chapter 15 coming?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
could you make a chapter 15 in 5 days and please make it short
noel bullard chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
when i read chapter 14 didnt like when mohawk made gizmo cry this what i wrote

when mohawk and gizmo where fighting mohawk kicked gizmo making cry mohawk laughed at gizmo as he saw him crying then gizmos crying turned into rage LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME*******ALONE he screamed mohawk and stripes evil grins where completely wiped off george lenny and daffy where shocked you started it says mohawk you killed us then gizmos rage builded up me huh you lot where nasty to me you locked me in a vent for hours then george lenny and mohawk looked completely guilty then the three mogwais said woa man were sorry then stripe said oh you fools dont listen to them then gizmo growled at him the then stripe whent deadly quiet chpter 15 when the 5 mogwais got back stripe kept looking in the mirror he looked at how cool being a mogwai looked cool because you get appreciated how cute you are when stripe talked to the brain he said id do anything to be a mogwai including the other mogwais who where born with stripe when the potion spreaded every where every single bit of potion turned the gremlins to mogwais cute and kind includeing the other gremlins the brain greta the bat gremlin turned into a normal mogwai dressed as batman the vegetable gremlin turned into a normal mogwai standing on a pile of veg the brain greta and stripe turned into mogwais and the other 1000 gremlins turned into mogwais and the other sideaffects where not elergic to food and light the mogwais where now a population
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
On your Ted story, how can we create categories for Ted or any other movie we want? Or is FanFiction only able to do that?
phantasma1500 chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
i can't wait for chapter 15
Yu7Yu7Me7Yume7 chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
4g74yl8jijhyt n56e5w43qdsc vbnmbzx!
Mr. Anarchy chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Post the next chapter fast Badberry for the love of God,BTW Angela,Lenny loves you!