Reviews for Text Speak
Mickey chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Very cute
GoldenVXN chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Awe. Sam is so sweet. You just have to love him.
Sage of Asgard chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Omg this is adorable, give me moar! XDD
GleesusChrist chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Great job! I love how in-depth you go into Sam's emotions and thoughts, whilst still keeping everything light-hearted with the text messaging and the odd piece of humour.

I think its safe to say, you made me fangirl.
Illyric chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
This was amazing. And wonderful. I've been shouting in my head the entire time I've been reading, "TAKE A XANAX!"

Your writing is impeccable, and your accuracy to the characters is absolutely incredible.

::runs off to read more of your work::
imurmotherinlaw chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Very awesome! I'm quite surprised that there aren't as many reviews as I'd expect a story like this to receive. The SMS dialogue between Kurt and Sam was engaging and Kurt's reaction to Sam's confession was understandable. I honestly enjoyed this story! Everyone was in character, no ridiculous "character-bashing", and the ending was not awkward. In fact, it had me swooning the tiniest bit. You gave an interesting spin to what could have been a cliched story.

Although, in the 4th chapter when Kurt was ranting to Sam, I felt one of his accusations was slightly uncalled for. The "God, Sam, just how badly did you want to make a fool out of me?" seemed rather harsh for someone like Sam who's been pretty non-douchey(?) throughout the course of gLee. I felt maybe "Are you trying to make a fool out of me?" would have been more appropriate. BUT DON'T MIND MY OPINION. Your story is, ultimately, a more than satisfying read!

Keep posting new stories! I for one, will be looking forward to them.

Peace out (haha),

imurmotherinlaw
Rapidez chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
* ginns widely too *

Thanks for the story! :D
diggoishii chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Dude! U'r the reason why I've just created an account on livejournal! I've been really hooked on the Sam/Kurt stories around here, but this one was the best one I've read so far! "Text Speak" just beated my previously favorite story, which was "Storm Outside, Fire's Bright", and I've just found out that u wrote that one too! In conclusion, all I'm trying to say is that u'r a brilliant writer, I'm a huge fan of yours and PLEASE don't stop writing ur fanfics! I'm now subscribed to your acount, so I'll keep waiting for a sequel to "Text Speak" ok? Take care!
Jan chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Aww.. I'm so sad its over. :C I loved this far too much! Really great story, definatly bookmarking.
lamplight chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Love. Love. Love. This story.

Beautiful characterizations.
Kermodei chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Hey,

Firstly, sorry that I'm not logged in at the moment, but I've been reading your story and this is one of the most well-written, perfectly characterized stories I've read in a long time. I absolutely adore this (though I almost died for that New Years scene a little ways behind). Please keep this up! Your writing is fantastic

Epic Love

Kermodei
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Aww, super sweet. Super Kawaii (say it in a cool way-pretend it's not geekish). I loved it!
jadi16 chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Great job! I'm dying to see how this plays out... and I'm also curious to know if Blaine is going to play any role in Sam and Kurt's developing relationship. Will he be the supportive friend who Kurt goes to to complain whenever Sam messes up or he's confused? Will Blaine try to get in between Sam and Kurt cuz he realizes just a little bit too late that he's in love with Kurt? Will he be the reason for a rift between Sam and Kurt cuz Sam is jealous of the friendship between Kurt and Blaine? Or will his role stay that of a background character? I anxiously - and impatiently, I might add - await your next chapter.
JustAStrangerPassingBy chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
I enjoyed reading this story immensely, definitely one of my favorites! I agree with the others that it was the right amount of realistic about how the situation was handled. Seriously, I just loved the ending so much ) Gosh, I can't even describe how well written the ending was. I loved that Sam did the chasing, THAT is what Kurt deserves. But we all know that Kum is kumming ;)
Prieva chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
I had a feeling by the time I'd gotten to the ending that you'd completed the story. It felt perfect.

And I think it was exactly the spot to do it. Kurt accepted that Sam would need time, and Sam accepted...himself essentially, and took the first steps to letting people know the real him. There's going to be a lot of struggles in their relationship, and a lot of growing on both parts, and I think just knowing that is enough, that you don't have to write it all down for us. This is just the beginning of an even larger story :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »