Reviews for Storm Outside, Fire's Bright
Mickey chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Very sweet and very hot
S. Rune chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Now Blaine is a great guy but Hevans should have been canon... Eh nice oneshot btw (
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awesome.
AirNationOracle chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
OMG, LOVED IT!
Illyric chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I think I love you.

This was absolutely amazing. I have never read a lemon more thorough or more beautiful in my entire life. This has now become my gold standard of expectation.

You are a fantastic author. More power to you.
ZumbaKlaineLVR chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I'm not usually a kummer but i absolutely love your story!
Mel Blue 1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Having originally been a fan of Sam for Kurt these days I tend to waver more towards Blaine, but this story might have me wavering back again! Loved it, my favourite Sam/Kurt story. Thanks for writing it!
Purrugly chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I have always been a Klaine girl. Like, seriously. BUT KURT AND SAM HAVE SO MUCH CHEMISTRY! And your writing is just hot and wonderful and descriptive and sexy and jkwnakdjsndailkmsfld/

I favourite'd this.
Molodoo chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
"It's alright cuz I'm saved by the it's alright cuz I'm saved by the it's alright cuz I'm saved by the storm!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist! (Put it to the theme song of "Saved by the Bell")

Anyway, good story! D
Nayeli chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is an awesome fic, I totally loved it 3
Demented Symphony chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Read this when you posted it on LJ. So much UNF! Loved it. Can't wait for your next fic.
The Six Foot Tall Giant chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This story is sloop sexy! Could you make itmulti chapter or at least write the shower scene? :)
JRoss chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Ohmygod, I am forever a huge, HUGE fangirl of you from this. This was... so hot but also their chemistry and friendship and mere relationship just echoed throughout the entire piece. I'm so, so in love with this and can't believe I haven't read any of your work before. I'm adding you to my favorites list because if you write any more of this couple, I will be SURE to read, review and love. This is absolutely fantastic. Please, please keep writing them and again, fantastic job!
Onyx Nailo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
wait i thought on lj you said this was a oneshot?

but if its not im excited to see where it goes!