Reviews for Reassurance
Arya May chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Again, I am beyond impressed. Why did they have to dissolve Prussia...? (sobs)

You're an amazing author.
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
*claps* i really did clap when i got to the last line, i swear to you! no lie!

just soooo sweet! and even though Prussia is no longer more, Austria can finally admit that the other nation..NO..that the othe MAN means more to him!

i think that either one of them has to lose everything before the other will realize/admit that they feel for other...and it's just cute how you made this! it's short, sweet and to the point.

what would be awesome if you had added...

'When he confides this to Austria, the other doesn't laugh, or speak, or reassure him with empty words. He merely kisses him lightly and smiles.

the 1st real kiss shared bewteen the two. a kiss that meant more then words could say. a kiss that told Prussia even without his title, his nation. he was still there for Austria. without words he realiazed that one of them had to fall, to be dissovled beofre the other took action and claimed what they thought was truly theirs.

"i wouldn't be a nation without you, Prussia."

ummmm...i don't know! it sounded tooo fluffy to me..but really..the idea that they could be toeghter only when they both realze it. BUT only, could it come with a downfall or a havy price one or both would have to pay!

you know?you understand? i don't think i'm making any sense at all...*sigh*

but the point being is that a downfall before true what i guess i'm trying to but i'm sure you could have done it better then I...*giggle**

GrauerSchnee chapter 1 . 2/26/2011