Reviews for Ninja no Master: The Serpent's Master
jablanco chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Good story hope you continue it
kage88 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Brilliant can not await for more
Veldrisk chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Certainly an interesting story. I would enjoy seeing this continued.
Markus-Antonius chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I like it alot I hope you continue!
Stein chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Perfect, Perfect, PERFECT! PLEASE KEEP UP THIS STORY OF HOW NAURTO IS RIDER'S MASTER! I can't seem to hardly even fing any fanfiction stories with (Medusa) Rider in it. Please continue this series when you have the time, I'm begging you. I personally thinks its AWESOME! KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB! :)
Jose19 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I want a idea when you are updating this story because I like everything already about this story, and I am very interested in the pairing that you have suggested.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I want to know when is this story going to be updated because it has all the Elements that you need in a good crossover, and I love the pairing of Rider and Naruto because they are interesting couple but can Naruto handle her.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
This looks like a good story I look forward to reading more
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I would like to request more of the Naru/Rider badass fluffiness.
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
fantastic whats going to happen with haku? can she be with naruto and rider
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
okay I definitely like the story the best. I wonder is the pairing for the story naruto and rider. either way I hope you have plans to update this soon as it has been a while since you have. Good luck.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Nice chapter!
Jose19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I want an update on this story soon because it looks good to me and I want to find more about it.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
She's so naughty
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
When are you going to do the Saber Lily or Caster/Medea? I'm actually excited to see those versions of the fic