Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
LDK chapter 4 . 3/10
Beautiful story. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
YellowFlash67 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Beautiful. Just tearfully beautiful.
Sque-Fangirl chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Okay, I admit, that made me cry. I sincerely had that one agony filled tear run down my cheek. As Toshiro slowly died in Ichigo's arms underneath the starry sky, waiting for a falling star that never came, singing to Ichigo for the first time and voicing a wish that would not come true. That, that made me cry.
CalypsoChikk chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Ugh, this made me cry... Great story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
In between a walk to remember and 1 litter of tears, made me cry a lot
love toshiro dragon chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Omg! I was bawling my eyes out! I love this story but it's so damn sad!
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OMG this is soooooooo cute*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Hmmm but i want to know why toshiro doesnt want to date him?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
OMG you my friend have a real talent in making everyone and anyone who comes across this fanfic cry and sob their hearts out! Literally I have been sobbing soooo fucking hard for that past half hour you have no idea what kinda mess I am in right now. So much emotion and feelings I just can't handle it anymore. Asdfghjkl just thank you for writing this I have never cried so hard over a fan fiction so well done
Riuka Heartfilia chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I wonder how Ichigo copes with Toshiro gone! Can you write a story on that please?
burrlto chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I am here to politely tell you to fuck the fuck off because I have been crying my eyes out over this fucking fanfiction for the past half an hour and I just want you to know that holy fucking hell, you are the best writer I have come across on this pain-filled website of tears and, well, pain. So fuck, just... fuck. I'm writing this review through the tears in my eyes becasue I can fucking see the "Que sera, sera, Ichigo. No regrets." part and my fucking heart I hate this. Praying that my family won't hear my muffled sobs, damn you, because then they'll come over here and I'll have to explain at I'm crying my fucking eyes out over a goddamn fucking fanfiction and trust me, baby, they'll make fun of me for a long time. I'M STILL FUCKING CRYING IS THIS LIFE EVEN REAL. I may throw up. Jesus fuck, I can't. Thank you, you terrible creature, for filling my heart with all this fucking pain. Thank you. Fuck.
Jazzybella chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
This was horrible (not really). I don't think I have cried so much. You killed me with such sweet sorrow of a relationship. So bittersweet, so much pain, so much love. You are one hell of a writer. Thank you for writing such a beautiful poignant story. On a side note, Running Up That Hill by Placebo fits as well.
babyvampxx chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
You, my friend, have successfully ripped my heart out. But don't get me wrong, I love you for writing such an amazing piece of work. I've only started shipping Ichigo and Hitsugaya for a little while but after reading this, you have made them into a new OTP. Another OTP to ruin my life.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Ugh...you made me cry.
zei18 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
i was reading this on my way to work..and i think my seatmate on the bus was thinking that i was breaking up with my boyfriend because i was teary eyed while holding my phone! You were able to deliver the story at its best (a cliche, but still)! Kudos! I haven't even read the lemon part though..
Gingershavesouls chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
In the end he fell into infinity.

This was absolutely beautiful love.