Reviews for Secrets Revealed
Type your review off to a good start will u b going on with it i like it
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 5/12
bloody-rose-love chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Ky111 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
What a great start to this story, I don't think I've read anything like it Mirai and Gohan living at C.C with the Briefs always makes a good read mostly due to Vegeta not to mention the terrible duo and Bulma has her moments, also like the twist of Sharpener being Tien and Launch's kid should make him get along with Mirai and Gohan really well, although if he's about as strong as Tien there's no way Videl would be anywhere near his strength or skill due to his father training him. Hope you haven't discontinued this story when you have only just started been a year and a half since the last update.
ICHeart chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I'm surprised my story was an inspiration for you! Thanks for that!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Love it love it but how did trunks and gohan learn saiyago? Pleeeeeeeeaseeee write more

Peace out
Noip13 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012

You don't seem to be finishing this, so I'm not going to flle this under stories I like in my head. But I want to say I think the Sharpner is Lunch and Tien's kid is really original. Great job!
dragonprincess3 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Nice job! I cracked up when I saw the science teachers name! Even started to sing the theme song! I loved the sharpner twist! I can't wait to read more!

Keri~ ciao~
Shane chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Well if you want to improve I suggest slowing down the pace of the romance Gohan instantly liking Videl is rediculous. Other than that, try to flippin update the fic regularly genius.
Vegeta the God of Attitude chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
great story so im guessing that since chi chi is dead bulma adopted both gohan and goten... i think u should have gohan wish his mom back later...
Duh chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
krillins name is Mr. Chestnut? If your going to give him a false name plese make it more... and less ...

Mr. Chestnut is worse then the name Sayaiman which is in my lest fravoite things of all time, the goden fighter is much better

pretty good job so far

(in the doted space plese put in the words of your choice)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Update ASAP!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
almost 2 months man you need to update! Continue it or something! it looks like a great storie!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Hey, you need to continue this, I like it! Mind if I use your idea for Sharpner in my newest fanfic?
me chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
rrrrrrrgh add another chapter...