Reviews for Cowardly Lion
Gone For Good Angels chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WAS A SECOND PART

I need to find a new way to tell you you're brilliant and how much I love your writing. This was cute and sweet and funny in that awww kind of way.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aww~ I'm So Glad Everything Went Well... Morgan & Reid Are Going On A Date &, Judging On How Happy Prentiss Was In 'Fearless', Hotch & Prentiss Are Going Out Too. XD Everyone Wins! X3
SkyDark Sun chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
OMG! GarcĂ­a is just sooo coooool *O*!

Love it!
Melbi chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Great story, thank you! )
co21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Awwww! Yay, i loved it :) i wish you'd write mooore :)
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
ahhh! the adorableness!
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
No! There has to be Part Three: DATE NIGHT! I expect to see it in the 'M' section btw. :D This was darling. I even survived mention of the beast. Thank you for being an M/R believer. Can DASM and I put some of your M/R stories in our new community?
Avena chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Excellent! It was sweet enough to be a sugar subsitute like splenda. This won't rot my teeth! Loved it
jj chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
whoa that was so cute why cant this actually happen on the show hehe
RocklynnJasmine chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Cute and amazing story!
SlasherrGirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
-wolf whistles- Go Morgan and Reid!

XD Nice job.
eneath chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
yay! you told the reid side of the story!

loved it! sure you're not going to continue it?

oh well, means more time for your other lovely stories, i guess D
boothandboneslove chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love you so much, you rock. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was amazing. I loved bold Reid, it was such a change from shy timid Reid and I loved it.
Majorcarterwannabe chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I've loved both Fearless and this story, and I was wondering if you were going to write the oneshot of how the conversation that Prentiss had with Hotch went because I'd really love to see that (possibly from Hotch's perspective).