Reviews for Feel the Burn
foozle13 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Absolutely loved this story. I like how you kept it sexy without losing the humour.
Ann Angelis chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Yeah, this one was hot. This last part? Rachel tying him up in the hotel room? Kinky. Just didn't like so much Puck's behavior at part 3, but that's Puck. And I'm glad you wrote it like that, because I think it actually would happen.

Love,
Ana.
Miranda chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I've hardly read a quarter of it and I'm already impressed. Finding good Puckleberry fanfictions where the writing is good, and the characters are right is so hard. And the Brittany part was very 'Brittany' too. This is excellent.
blessedmommy23 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Holy crap! I'll never be able to sit in a sauna again! LOL. I really like this Rachel.
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
WOW! So darn steamy and sexy that I thought I'd pass out! LOL! Very well-written. We get everything we love when it comes to Puckleberry: unbelievably hot action, cute romance that won't make us gag and two totally believable Puck and Rachel. Great Smuckleberry!
CarmillaD chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Even if it was sad to read some Sam bashing (The poor guy is so nice and he's gone through really suckish things), I liked this chapter. Haha, obviously Rachel had her good set of tricks to pull out where Puck got accepted. From the moment we found out about Rachel's camera I imagined a hot Smuckleberry video was coming, and you did it in a very funny way. Thanks for letting us enjoy this story
CarmillaD chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Uh, oh, I smelt trouble since the beginning. I liked Puck's conversation with Quinn, especially because his jealousy towards Finn being too close to Rachel was obvious. Serves him right for acting like a jerk with her. I'm glad they made up later, especially when he started numbering all the smells that reminded him of her. That was a great anniversary celebration.
CarmillaD chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
RAWR, now THAT's a good medicine for any cold. Once again, I loved to see both the emotional and the sexual side of their relationship and they way both balance. Let's see if Puck gets sick after that while Rachel gets cured instantly, haha.
CarmillaD chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Oh ho ho, LOVED IT! Obviously, PWP Smuckleberry is hot, but is even better when there's an actual plot involved, so it was great to see the sequel following their hot moment at the gym. Puck jealous of Finn and confronting him about Rachel is always awesome, and I liked the fact that you mentioned his infatuation for Lauren too. I agree, she's cool but way too rough with Puck, they're better off as friends. On the other side, watching the more emotional side of their relationship in the middle of their passion was completely delightful. WOW, and what an end of chapter. Let's keep reading!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
WOW, you took the hotness of Smuckleberry very literally, and it was AWESOME. Haha, I'm surprised that Rachel didn't find the irony in Puck's nickname, considering she compared herself to that fairy. Let's keep reading, this is very promising
twilightsilje chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
F***ing brilliant! Loved it, you are trully a great writer, and the plot was great. Nice to read a story with a plot for a change! The smut was pretty awesome as well ;)
RyainDrop chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
this is so perfect
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i wish noah was mine
sheerylynn chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
WOW your really good
Pauly4life chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I looovvvveeeddd this story!