Reviews for Nakanaide
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
o I love it it's so cute I love Ryuichi! lol keep writing and update soon...if you are gona...

-_-U
pickle-san chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Gotta luv Ryuichi! He's so cute!
ITSAME chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I loved this. It was cute yet deep at the same time. I loved the idea of Ryuichi and Tatsuha meeting at an earlier part of their lives. .
Pocky King Windy chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Aww, so Ryuichi doesn't remember na no ka? That's sad, but hey, hey! It's okay! Being happy is better than being sad... ; I don't think I made any sense!

But fwees, it's nice, nice story of the Kumagorou! We wuvs Kumagorou, he's so special and smart and clever and handsome and strong and kind and... *rambles on about Kumagorou*

Heheh, nice! Glad I found it! :P
Neko-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Kawaii!
Spite chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
It was very enjoyable, I really liked it. The ending could have been a bit longer, it ended kind of quickly, but otherwise it was perfect. _
random reader chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
very sweet...just adorable
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
*skims through fic* Yay. Tatsuha/Ryuuchan. and weird Kumagorou related stuff.
Nikore chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Awwwwwie! I feel all warm and fuzzy now.. Ryu-chan is so cute, na no da~ I really like this fic. _

excuse me, I've had Code Red. :x
Ita-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
AAAHHHHHH,i could die happy and go to heaven after reading this,*sssiiighhhhh*...

I LLLOOOVVVVEEEE ITTTT,*hugs and kisses*..

WRITEEEE MMMOOREEEEE PLEASEEEEE,

LOVE IT,LOVE IT,LOVE IT,LOVE IT,..._~...
Anomay chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
It reminds me of Ayashi no Ceres. _ Actually I had this idea for very long that maybe Yuki had met Shuichi before he went to America ... but your Ryuichi / Tatsuha version is better! I love it!

Any chance of you writing a Yuki/Shu one on the meeting-before-the-series-starts fanfic? Please~~
Karosai chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Cute! I love RyuXTatsu-chan *heart heart* Write more _ I'm going to go read the sequel now, bye!11