Reviews for Almost Like Loving
JaToya chapter 1 . 1/12
Second time reading this, I may love it even more this time round.
D. Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I wish I could favorite this a million times. I love this story.
MelissaMelinda chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love this story!
tegsquared chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This whole story was absolutely perf! Loved it!
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
INCREDIBLE storyb ! I loved everything !
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is VERY GOOD because Puckleberry go to college together, they are roomies with a hilariously devilish Santana and Kurt being Kurt. So what's not to like? Very enjoyable read written in an engaging way. Liked it very, very much!
panda.bunny chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This made me super happy! Rachel and Puck are so great together, I can't believe I didn't see it sooner! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I still love this fic. I love it more than I love cake.
linq1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Such a good story.. :)
Leigh Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I wasn't a Puck/Rachel fan til I read your fics.

(not that I disliked them... I'd just never really thought much about them... I'm a Faberry shipper...) But you've jsut opened up a whole new world for me with your fabulous writing :)
Anna from Finland chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was sooo sweet! I was slightly afraid that it would be OOC for Rachel to drink whiskey like that but in the end it didn't bother me at all. And something I love; I adore when writers write about Puck thinking that Rachel's hot and/or beautiful, that just melts me into romantic mush 3

Just one thing that I started thinking about after reading this... That thing with them staying in for Easter 'cause it's supposedly a Christian holiday... Isn't Easter (or Pesach for Jews) their most important holiday of the year? They should totally be celebrating it? I'm not a Jew or anything but that's just something that didn't make sense to me :P

Otherwise: grrreat!
puckleberrywillriseagain chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Just wanted to say I've read this at least six times, it seriously just makes me happy. You deserve approximately a million reviews on this fic, 'cause I can honestly say this, along with Chase the Morning and a select few fics, are what inspired me to finally start writing on ffnet. Perfect blend of fluff and smut and chemistry and PLOT. Congrats!
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
aaww chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this story was absolutely fantastic. i could not stop reading!
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awww. That was absolutely adorable. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »