Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Raejene chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
hey, i'm a big fan :).i was just reading your other story when kurt is a mermaid and every thing, and i think your an amazing i found your other stories which are equally amazing. i was just wondering why you stopped?leaving it right in the middle. if its because you stopped having enough free time then i completely understand, cause everyone needs a social life ,right? but if its because of something else, like you didn't have as much views as you wanted, then that is just someone with as much talent as you shouldn't have to worry about stuff like that and just do it because you love to write. but if you don't enjoy writting and did it for whatever reason then its not really in my place to complain.
GleekOutKlaine chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Is this ever going to continue..I'm really anxious to read more :) loving it!
lolriker69 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Omg. If you don't update soon I may have to cry and set my own house on fire.
GleekOutKlaine chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Omg this is cute and terrifying at the same time I'm crying from chapter 6! Please update soon!
The Purple Stegosaurus chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Hey! This story is already awesome! I've always been curious about the Libyan protests - I never watched them on tv since I'm not a big fan of war and such, but this has already knocked me off my feet :D I do hope you update soon, I've never seen a story so far that has its own take on political events and I think it's absolutely wonderful that you would take a plunge, seeing as it turned out wonderfully :) (I fully plan on reviewing every chapter and being irritating ... Yeah.) Also, I happen to speak fluent Arabic as well as English so feel free to ask for help anytime if you need it :D I would totally make fanart for this but I can't draw for toffee so I'll have to imagine some epic fanart for this :3

Keep on writing!

~The Purple Stegosaurus, aka Sophia.
Ziyal Rising chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
My review for last chapter was supposed to say poor kurt, not poop kurt. THAT's embarrassing. Anyway, another great chapter!
Ziyal Rising chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
No! Why would you stop it there? I hope you continue this because its really great. I would have left more detailed reviews as I went along but I was too eager to move on to the next chapters. This story is really amazing. The idea of more character death kind of scares me, especialy with that clif hanger, but I'm still going to go with hopful optimism that it'll all work out, even if its bittersweet.
Ziyal Rising chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Poop kurt is going to get himself killed.
Ziyal Rising chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
This is too cute. And I love how Wes and David are klaine fans. Lol
Ziyal Rising chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Doped up blaine is too freaking cute!
Ziyal Rising chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh my gosh! This is really interesting. I almost didn't want to bother reviewing so I could quickly skip to chapter 2. Lol but i promised myself id stop doing that.
Life is Like a Novel chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
But- but. Oh. :( I would be completed devastated that you've gone so long without an update, but you mentioned in your other fic that you are still going to work on this one, which is very reassuring. I so enjoy reading your fics so I hope it's not too much longer before an update. I love the whole concept of this. Such a fresh idea and your writing is simply wonderful. :D
Life is Like a Novel chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Well that's one way to grab the reader's attention. Very interesting idea. Okay off to read more. :D
Steffi Star chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
I don't like the upcoming rape scene. I hope it will turn out differently.
PreviouslyDead chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
i like this story but i don't understand the last bit of chapter 5. if David knew he wouldn't ba able to get back in why did he go out? why not wait, go up nd get all their passports and stuff so they could go back in? it doesnt make much sense
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »