Reviews for Aspirations: After The Sunset
DorkyRogers chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Please update soon! I love this and would love to be reading more of this! Keep up the awesome work! :D
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awwwwww why you no update? :(
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I'm glad you say that you'll finish this someday, as the fact that it hasn't updated since being posted is quite worrying.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
OH. MY. GOD. SO. MUCH. LOVE. This is one of the cutest, most beautifully written works that I have read in a long time. You genuinely make me feel like I am there, watching and fully immersed in the story. You make me desperately want for everything, to work out, to be okay between them. Very sweet and emotional, and this makes me smile both inside and outside. You shall now recieve the Ram-certified stamp of approval. 3 Great job, I can't wait to read more!
kinmik chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
HNNG- what is it with your stories with these two that just make my...everything...so happy? it's four in the morning and i refused to go to sleep before this was read through at least twice.

i love this, and you.

need to...lie down now... gasdfhjk.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more.
Darkeyes17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love the soundwave/blaster pairing, especially if you write them like this. Can't wait for it to continue.
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Yay! You aren't dead! I love this new AU of yours (even if I'm slightly, sort of, kind of... DYING for Addiction Red/Inferno...).