Reviews for The Four Swords: Reiteration
Letstellstorys014 chapter 35 . 4/9
Omg this was the best LoZ FS fan fiction I've found so far and I can tell you one thing; I've searched. I loved how far you went into describing the environment and battles. Sometimes I actually think I'm there with the Links in their adventure! I truly needed something like this where I don't even have to try to imagin
I know I already left some comments but I want to say one more time how awesome this story is. I grew tense during fight scenes, happy during reunions, and I cried over Shadow all over again. Thanks for making an epic, clean fanfic! May the triforce be with you,
Red
meladi1 chapter 24 . 3/24
NOOOOO NOT SHADOW AGAIN! that self-sacrificing bastard:'(... this is my first review... cuz the story is too good to spend time on writing stuff... But this.. *cries rivers* noooo.
Red's song is the song of healing, isn't it?
This is without a doubt the best fanfic I have ever read. I have wanted to make something like this as a graphic novel for a while, and this has truly inspired me! You really nailed each Link's personality! Good work!
Fishstick chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
This is for chapter 16
:D
Fishstick chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
This for chapter 15
Yay! Red is okay! ( I rhymed! Again! :P )
Although I did want to see a ghost link...
It was still great! _
Fishstick chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
This is for chapter 14
*gasp* red! Blue go save him! Green put him to bed! RED! ( I rhymed :P )
Wow! Great chapter! I liked the ghosts! They're cool! _ will red turn into a ghost if he falls asleep? 'Cuze that would be bad! But it would be kinda cool if red was a ghost for awhile! _
You did great! \o/
Fishstick chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
This is for chapter 11
Woah! You had me there with the red dead thing! Oh and red was so cute when they found him! _ and don't forget blue! XD red has a secret admirer! I also liked blue's hug!
It was a great chapter!
Fishstick chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
This for chapter 10
:D BEST. CHAPTER. EVER.
WHOO- HOO! GO RED! U DA MAN!
Red is the best! Yes he's not the best fighter but, he's the best friend! When he needs to, red can step up to his enemies and he always does what's right! I loved how red overcame his fears and steped up to fight the monster who took his friends! Red link is the best link!
Thank you author for making Red just as awesome as he truly is!
Fishstick chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
This is for chapter 9
Oh it was all a dream... Whew!
What's Malone doing here? No objections! She's really cool!
Also great harp playing red! \o/
And did the song red played Summon the monster?!
And, ready? 3, 2, 1!
MALON! NOOOOOOOOO!
Fishstick chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
This is for chapter 8
Yay it's Red's turn! Red is my fav. Link! He so nice and I get him in all the quizzes I take! I was on the edge of my sit the whole time! And when red got eaten! ( here's what I did )
*gasp**wide-eyed* R- *falls off seat* -ED! NOOOOOOO! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!
Your so good at pulling me in! I can see everything in my head as though I were right there watching! Trust me it was awesome!
Fishstick chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
This is for chapter 6
*sniffle* blue and red *sniffle* are friends again! *sniff* that was such a touching sene :') *sniffle*
Awesome the team is back together! -_- *sniffle*
Sorry still crying *sniff* so happy!
It was awesome man! :')
Fishstick chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
This is for chapter 4
Are they in the lost woods?!
Is the poison from the clouds making them crazy?!
Is this what the fox was talking about?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Fishstick chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
This one is chapters 1-3
XD so funny, sad, awesome!
I was great! I'm lovin' it!
But then,
NOOOOOOOOO! DADDYYYYYYYY!
I'm not that good at reviewing...