Reviews for The Four Swords: Reiteration
Not sure if preferring more versions of one's self to accompany one is crazy, but Link is having that problem.

I guess Ganondork's appearance will temporarily solve this problem.
WolfShadowNinjaOfAwesomeness chapter 16 . 6/22
Omg the fight scene was so AWESOME with the epic music! Your writing is soooo good and I've been binge-reading this the past few nights. You keep being awesome my friend *hearts*
CleomeTheEliatrope chapter 24 . 3/28
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! SHADOW WHY!? Y U DIE ON MEH!?
Fluffy Raikou-Sinful Snackbag chapter 25 . 10/10/2016
Argh, this is such an amazing story! Fantastic job; hands down one of the best stories I've ever read. Ever.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
This is PERFECTION. There isn't a single OC in sight, and the side-characters are from the games, but have slightly different personalities that are masterfully crafted.
a man chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
the father is fine

aaaaaand he's dead now.

I'm pretty sure I was crying silently. I could feel the tears running down my face. I'm a sentimental shit. Once more, I MUST point out how amazing this is. I know this was written in 2011 and is complete, but I can't help but admire.
a man chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Also, might as well add this:
Thank you. Thank you so fucking much for not shipping any of the Links with one another. It is incredibly difficult to find a shipping-free Four Swords fanfiction. Don't get me wrong, I ship Red and Blue, but the world really needs fics without LinkxLink ships (if you know what I mean XD). Thank you for being a person who kept shippings out of a Four Swords fanfic. I've finally found a Four Swords fanfic that is wonderfully written AND doesn't ship any of the Links! Score!
Seriously, though- this fic is awesome.
a man chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
hOLY SHIT. I actually began to tear up, thinking that Link's father was dead. hOLY FUCKING SHIT, this needs to be an actual book. This fanfic is written with the quality of a truly good story, a rare thing among fanfiction. This story is a rare gem among the fanfictions I've read. Absolutely amazing. Might be one of the best LoZ fanfictions I've read yet. Or, perhaps the best fanfiction I've ever read. You, good sir, deserve an award for this. I kid you not, this is amazing. It's incredibly rare to come across good authors and good fanfiction. You are truly lucky to be among them.
a man chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I can only describe this as amazing. Great job.
Les chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
THANK YOU FOR NOT SHIPPING THEM WITH EACH OTHER! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD ITS STARTING TO GET TO FIND A "SHIP FREE" FIC!
LunaClefairy chapter 34 . 1/17/2016
Ugh, I accidentally touched the post button. ANYWAY, I was gonna say that you should have used kindness instead of heart, if only to match up with the four kinds of Great Fairies in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. But it is a minor complaint, and pretty much nothing in the face of this beautiful story. Cheers to you!
LunaClefairy chapter 35 . 1/17/2016
This. Was. So. Good. I marathoned the whole story in one session. It was just so beautiful. You perfectly captured the personalities of the four Links, and all of their interactions and banter were a joy to read. I laughed at Blue'sky pigheadedness, squealed at Red being adorable, snickered at Vio's snarky commentay, and loved Green trying to keep everything together. I love how all four Links played their the whole "four who are one" message written in the Four Swords lore, with each Link being stronger in a particular area but each eventually learning to overcome his weaknesses.

The only thing I would have preferred changed is that while I love the four elements of the hero that the Links represent, I would have preferred if you used kindness instead of heart. I mean, it is basically the same
Somebody chapter 35 . 8/21/2015
Thank you for writing this.

That's all I can say.
Somebody chapter 33 . 8/21/2015
YOU DID IT AGAIN! STOP IT!

Jeez, if you WANT to break the reader's heart, don't reverse the situation!

(Wait, you already did that.)

Whatever. Still love the story.
Somebody chapter 32 . 8/21/2015
Really. You had to do this.

Right when I sort of forgave you for killing Shadow, you go and kill the rest.

(THEY BETTER NOT BE DEAD)