Reviews for Did You Love Her?
JackSpicer2311 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Am I am the only one who loves the Doctor/Reinette shipping?
katarina97 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved it! I didn't like girl in the fireplace either!
SeverusNight chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
i will say this now. I loved it, i didnt much like the girl in the fireplace either. I think you would be very good at writing a longer story between Rose and the Doctor, but thats just me. anyway i loved it.
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awwww! I just love them so much! I can't resist a good 10/Rose story. I wish this scene had actually been included because it would have made up for him kissing Reinette. Stop me before I ramble. Anyway, this was amazingly cute and simple. Lovely work.

-Hailey
bemusedmuse chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
So adorable, and great writing, too!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I too dislike GitF. Stupid Madame de PompousWHORE. :P Great little fic x
Schoollie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Yeah, I wished that would happen right after "The Girl in the Fireplace".
RaisedByAngels chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I disagree with your opinion of GitF, I think it was a brilliantly written episode, and the way Reinette and the Doctor's friendship was shown over time was so well done. It was such a great tragic love story.

HOWEVER, as a Rose fan I also agree. Because Rose was pushed out waay too much in that ep and that bugged me. I'm sort of on the fence about Doctor/Rose. I totally love it and totally see why probably don't. xD.

This fic was a bit too fluffy, and I think the Doctor was a little out of character. I don't think he'd ever say that much cliched (I hate that word because love isn't cliched but it fits :\) stuff about love and stuff.

But all in all it's a good fic, and I think the second review you got (regarding Romana) was harsh because if someone doesn't like a pairing I don't think they should read fics on it. And now I'm rambling so I'll shut up.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
yes, this was lovely and agree with you on that episode...it is one that I do not care to re-watch unless I am in an angsty mood.
yeahwhatever2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Well,The Doctor was allready madly in love and very much involved with one of his own people Romana. I hate the Rose/10 because Romana so much more than Rose could ever be
Naaer- inactive chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Considering you chose to write Ten from first-person -quite risky in my opinion- you pulled it off fairly well.

And GiTF -eugh, don't even go there. What was Moffet thinking? It just didn't fit in with the series arc...