Reviews for Merlin Slash 100 word challenge
ImarealfanxD chapter 27 . 4/18/2014
Please continue, this is just so good, I've rarely ever seen such a good drabble serie
ImarealfanxD chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
In french it would be more like "je veux ĂȘtre dans votre pantalon". French is my mother language so I know that this isn't the exact translation and there are other options, but it makes more sense. But then, it would be the verb to be. Maybe if you want the verb to get it would be along the lines of "je veux me rendre dans votre pantalon" since to get can also be an alternative of to go, therefore it would work, even if it would sound a little weird. No offense, but the sentence you came up with makes no sense, if you want to keep it, take off the "dans" but it would sound like he wants his pants. Translating expressions is so complicated
jesadawnn1991 chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
3 Doctor Who reference!
Journey Hates chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Rose. What is your first reaction to that name?
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Rereading this and I'm glad I am! :)
Magpie1600 chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
Awh finally the idots get it together. I love these two. So sweet.
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
Cute. Poor Merlin. 4 typos. Maybe let me or Jess beta for you? But very nice. I liked Arthur's whispered confession to the sleeping? Merlin.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
oh wow just wow i liked it alot damn stupid arthur though i hope he tells merlin why when he wakes up
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 26 . 3/18/2012
Can't wait for more! :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 26 . 3/13/2012
oh wow poor merlin i loved this great job
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 26 . 3/13/2012
Cute. Adorable drunk Merlin, but also stupid drunk Merlin. Leaving with some random guy? Yeah. That proves you're not a man whore. Knights to the rescue!
Magpie1600 chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
Well I'm glad your writing. Hopefully the plot bunnies will re-appear. What Arthur needs is a good kick up the arse from Morgana and Gwaine to tell him he didn't sleep with Merlin.
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 25 . 3/12/2012
The author's note sounds a little prissy. "Be grateful." doesn't make people very grateful.

Great little scene, though. Merlin's outburst and following blush was nice. Arthur being dumb is normal. And Leon and Arthur speaking German so Merlin wouldnt understand was great.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 25 . 3/12/2012
oh wow damn that is just...wow great i love it
Hellsleprechaun chapter 24 . 1/28/2012
Aww, Arthur loves Merlin even when he is dressed as a girl.