Reviews for The Methos and Sekhmet Chronicles: The Messenger
simys chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I'm not confused !
Inc and Ivory chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Dear Abbey,

since I review this story for the first time, (after a lot of chapters) I have to say in my defence that I'm not much of a "review in the middle of a story" person. Normaly I wait until the whole thing is up, then read it again and after that give my oppinion to whatever popped out of the writers brain. But since your story is a series of smaler events, that are complet on their own, but conected to eachother... I decided that I would throw in my hat and at least say a little.

First of all your storry is quiet good, Well written in the sence of word choice. Nice development of the individual moments. Please, please, please DON'T think your storry is not good enough just because you do not get many reviews or clicks. Your idea is good. Your styl is pleasent to read.

Not to forget that your OC seems to be quiet charming in her own slightly nasty way. It would be nice if you would show a little more of her. Readers do not have to like or dislike her, but they need to see who she is or else they have no real chance to deside if they like or dislike her. Have a little fun with her. Let her drive Methos up the wall, or give her the keys to the barge and have her paint the poor ship pink. Let her out to play. The wounderful thing with OCs is that you can have them throw stones at the beehive when all the Canons would rather hide under said stones in fear of getting stung. She can open the doors to all the deepest darkest or maybe happiest secrets of the Canons, not to for get that surely she must have her own (aside from being the wrath of Ra), use her!

That said I will excuse myself from reviews untill either my conscience (which I thought I had shaken where it comes to puppydog eyed writers) bites me in the a** or the series ends.

My regards and best wishes,

Inc
klester1987 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Please continue the series.
aireagle92 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
That's was great can't wait for the next chapter and I didn't look to see that the other story was done :P
TV appreciator chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I'm liking the story. Looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
Gucia chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Hope there's plenty more to come;D
Anaika Skywalker chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I'm so glad you continued this. I've really enjoyed reading about Methos and Seklmet. Looking forward to more.