Reviews for Thrill of the Hunt
Mac chapter 1 . 7/27
I know that you must be busy with other things, but please...please update! Your fanfictions are my happy place when reality sucks! You have a lot of readers waiting for you! And I would love to read more about Mirage, and Soundwave and other Decepticons! Pleaseeeee...
Cityhunterluv chapter 1 . 5/21
Very hot,, I really only like yautja, but this made me get a little crush on soundwave, I enjoyed this! Update maybe?
I wonder how June is going to find out that Orion isn't an ordinary guy. For some reason I just keep imagining a slightly fidgety Prime acting like a child who just got caught doing mischief and June giving him the legendary "you are in so much trouble" mother look that she is known for XD. Speaking of... if she is around, does that mean Jack is too? I can just imagine him being overprotective of her and sitting the Prime down, giving him a stern look and asking what are his intentions with her another note I just had the craziest thought... It's hard enough dealing with one mech let alone two... I'd feel pretty bad for the poor female or females that would end up stuck with a gestalt team XD...
Cybertron bum chapter 15 . 3/14
Please update soon!
Great chapter! Write more soon! I'm dieing to know why they took wheeljack
Me chapter 15 . 2/6
Oh man!

LOVE THIS!

Please write more!
Aaaaaaw I'm sure Topspin "thanked" Twin Twist for playing matchmaker later... with his fist of course muawhahahahahahaha. How DO you wake Adrian up Drift? Hmhmhm *eyebrow waggle*
Mysine chapter 15 . 1/25
Hi just wondering if you are going to update this story? Thank you _
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Love this fic! I can't believe I'm saying this but I wouldn't mind a smut-free chapter so you can have a chapter to world-plot build some more and prepare for future couples and whatnot if you need to. With all that's happening it feels like we've reached the end of a first arc with the introduction of all the couples from chap.1-15 and sudden plot and going to a 2nd arc with the introduction of obvious bonding/sparkbonding [yaaaaaaay!] and more plot XD.

On that note I put nearly all the couples so far under HOT! and D'aaaaw. Blades/Dani, Blue/Izzy and Grim/Emma especially go under the d'aaaaw category because the d'aaaw is too strong with them. Heck, I'd put Topspin/Danni under it too cause for a big mean scary Wrecker he sure is pretty dotting on Danni XD. Carly/Cade/Sound go under the b**tards category cause I feel bad for Carly. Poor her. Winona/Tracks I had it under that too buuut I guess it got moved when heseemed to repentant at least.

I just thought I'd also like to see one with TFP Predaking. He'd be a pretty awesome one but I don't think that would happen for a long long time if it did and that would probably risk more Cons and we all know how all the Con pairings would probably go... Blasted Cons. Can't wait for whatever you come up with next X3!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Sooo Magnus, who is apparently a xenophobe, is going to lead the group that's going to search for Breaker and the scouting party and Grimlock is going to be with him. I'd be highly amused if Magnus and the rest end up acting like "children" and Grimlock has to be the "responsible mature adult" in his own Grimlock way. I could totally see him telling Breaker to get his arse back to base cause of April in a "OMGwhoareyouandwhatdidyoudotoGrimlockthisissoawkwardandweirdandyou'rescaringus" moment of understanding if it had been Emma in this situation instead. And speaking of Emma, I'm sure Grimlock would make sure to bring her a lovely souvenir from his travels... like the head of a Decepticon muawhahahaha 3!
cc chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
I have been trying to find something like this it is sooooo cute
bura400 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
*fans herself* Damn, Ms. Wide Spread Panic. This is a deliciously naughty and an exceedingly well written story you have here. I wonder if the women's lifespans will be extended exponentially due to spark sharing. What does Knockout want with Wheeljack? O_o
Shieldmaiden83 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Argh would have knows WHAT the two did to her her...annoying it was cut short :)
m-orbide chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
I need this fic! please keep going! ;)
m-orbide chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
OMG This was so hot... damn! I love it!