Reviews for Thrill of the Hunt
Great chapter! Write more soon! I'm dieing to know why they took wheeljack
Me chapter 15 . 2/6
Oh man!

LOVE THIS!

Please write more!
Aaaaaaw I'm sure Topspin "thanked" Twin Twist for playing matchmaker later... with his fist of course muawhahahahahahaha. How DO you wake Adrian up Drift? Hmhmhm *eyebrow waggle*
Mysine chapter 15 . 1/25
Hi just wondering if you are going to update this story? Thank you _
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Love this fic! I can't believe I'm saying this but I wouldn't mind a smut-free chapter so you can have a chapter to world-plot build some more and prepare for future couples and whatnot if you need to. With all that's happening it feels like we've reached the end of a first arc with the introduction of all the couples from chap.1-15 and sudden plot and going to a 2nd arc with the introduction of obvious bonding/sparkbonding [yaaaaaaay!] and more plot XD.

On that note I put nearly all the couples so far under HOT! and D'aaaaw. Blades/Dani, Blue/Izzy and Grim/Emma especially go under the d'aaaaw category because the d'aaaw is too strong with them. Heck, I'd put Topspin/Danni under it too cause for a big mean scary Wrecker he sure is pretty dotting on Danni XD. Carly/Cade/Sound go under the b**tards category cause I feel bad for Carly. Poor her. Winona/Tracks I had it under that too buuut I guess it got moved when heseemed to repentant at least.

I just thought I'd also like to see one with TFP Predaking. He'd be a pretty awesome one but I don't think that would happen for a long long time if it did and that would probably risk more Cons and we all know how all the Con pairings would probably go... Blasted Cons. Can't wait for whatever you come up with next X3!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Sooo Magnus, who is apparently a xenophobe, is going to lead the group that's going to search for Breaker and the scouting party and Grimlock is going to be with him. I'd be highly amused if Magnus and the rest end up acting like "children" and Grimlock has to be the "responsible mature adult" in his own Grimlock way. I could totally see him telling Breaker to get his arse back to base cause of April in a "OMGwhoareyouandwhatdidyoudotoGrimlockthisissoawkwardandweirdandyou'rescaringus" moment of understanding if it had been Emma in this situation instead. And speaking of Emma, I'm sure Grimlock would make sure to bring her a lovely souvenir from his travels... like the head of a Decepticon muawhahahaha 3!
cc chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
I have been trying to find something like this it is sooooo cute
bura400 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
*fans herself* Damn, Ms. Wide Spread Panic. This is a deliciously naughty and an exceedingly well written story you have here. I wonder if the women's lifespans will be extended exponentially due to spark sharing. What does Knockout want with Wheeljack? O_o
Shieldmaiden83 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Argh would have knows WHAT the two did to her her...annoying it was cut short :)
m-orbide chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
I need this fic! please keep going! ;)
m-orbide chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
OMG This was so hot... damn! I love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
FFFFF- what the heck do they want with Wheeljack?! I have a really bad feeling about this... WELP, I'm at least sure that he's proooobably getting some the minute he gets home cause we know he will... right? Right?!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Still loving the heck out of this fic. Ooooh man, Jazz/Prowl drama and poor Maggie in the middle and doesn't know it, April in trouble and Trailbreaker doesn't know it and poor Grace is probably worried sick after Wheeljack got captured and that blasted cybertronian pod. What the heck is gonna happen?! For the love of God PLEASE update. Don't leave us hanging in such horrible torture! No pun intended due to chapter 15 ending XD...

Its hard to imagine Elita being such a b* cause I just imagiend her more as well, Primes femme counterpart but its your story and you do as you like so no worries and dang you make such a good job of making me hate her XD. Just thought of something. Since you already implied the couple though it probably won't happen for a while, perhaps you could add a bit of Fowler trying to flirt with June later on and she just being uncomfortable/not interested like she did in TFP and OP getting jealous about it but trying to keep his cool/not make a scene... much *chuckles* ;). Who wants to bet on whose next? I'm betting 50 internets Verity is next.

And after reading an article about them, maybe one of the bots [perhaps Hound?] could hook up with a military Dog Handler/Trainer. An animal loving Dog Handler. I still like the idea one of the other posters made about maybe Hound courting someone who helps with the lil animal corral and that person being clueless about it. Even if its not him the concept itself is still highly amusing XD.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
Are you going to finish this flic? Please it's very good.
EHSparkwoman chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
*gasps* Uh oh! Wheeljack's in BIG trouble! Sounds like Knocks is going to rip him apart! And LOVE the mech/female stuff! I know two I'd like to see; but I wouldn't request them; as there is ALREADY lots of Starscream/humanOC and Knock Out/humanOC fics out there... And most of the mechs I'd want to see from the 'bots have already been done!