Reviews for In Which Glimpses of Daily Castle Life Can Be Seen
Alley McNally chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
I recently found your short stories and I have to say that I like them. I didn't care for the teenager one, but the rest were good. Can't wait to see what you do next!
baileybubbles chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
I'm seriously laughing so hard. I had to explain menstruation to a guy friend of mine recently and he quite nearly acted as Howl did after learning about it.
FireWater0712 chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
Nice chapter... heartwarming : )
MoonlitMia chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
I really like these stories, keep up the good work!
Lulu25 chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
Love your stories! Please update! I would love to read more!
PromisingSekai chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
BAHAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO HARD I CANT EVEN-
But tbh, this is a great story (series?) and I'm super excited for the rest!
SpiritInTheShadows chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Really nice! I like it!
The Lifeless girl chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
I check my old email one day and see this story updated! I thought, why not check it out, see if I remember reading these stories, and wow after many years, I do!
I'm not even on this site as much as I used to when I was younger, but it's always nice to read about these two.
Anyways just wanted to leave you a nice review because I really liked this chapter's theme, and you deserve it for your hard work.
Nice!
elise chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
More more more please
YesIEatQuiche chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Your poor attempt at something humorous? Um, no. I am very, very amused. That was brilliant. Betsy's letter at the beginning is still making me cringe haha, and Sophie and Howl's argument (a catfish, Howl?) was hilarious. Thanks for writing!
YIEQ
HypocriticalMe chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I really like your writing style and your ideas. One thing is I dont think Martha would exist in this part because if Sophies father hadnt remarried yet then martha wouldnt exist because she's fanny's daughter. I dont know I havent read the books in awhile but I'm pretty sure thats right. Anyways keep up the writing! :)
Amyay chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Hey, you are good! I've been searching for a decent fanmade story of Howl's Moving castle for like forever. I finally found one that I could enjoy. Wow. Keep up the good work!
iSackettEcho chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Ah! Yes! I'd been hoping/searching for a Howl - Wales story! 3
iSackettEcho chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
roflol! This chapter was hilarious! And I am so glad to read more of their bickering. xD
iSackettEcho chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
"Rwyf wrth fy modd i chi, cariad," he whispered as he too fell into sweet slumber. - Ah! That is so cute that he is speaking to her in Welsh! I love it that you snuck in his real world heritage in there. xD
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »