Reviews for In Which Glimpses of Daily Castle Life Can Be Seen
elise chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
More more more please
YesIEatQuiche chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Your poor attempt at something humorous? Um, no. I am very, very amused. That was brilliant. Betsy's letter at the beginning is still making me cringe haha, and Sophie and Howl's argument (a catfish, Howl?) was hilarious. Thanks for writing!
YIEQ
HypocriticalMe chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I really like your writing style and your ideas. One thing is I dont think Martha would exist in this part because if Sophies father hadnt remarried yet then martha wouldnt exist because she's fanny's daughter. I dont know I havent read the books in awhile but I'm pretty sure thats right. Anyways keep up the writing! :)
Amyay chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Hey, you are good! I've been searching for a decent fanmade story of Howl's Moving castle for like forever. I finally found one that I could enjoy. Wow. Keep up the good work!
iSackettEcho chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Ah! Yes! I'd been hoping/searching for a Howl - Wales story! 3
iSackettEcho chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
roflol! This chapter was hilarious! And I am so glad to read more of their bickering. xD
iSackettEcho chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
"Rwyf wrth fy modd i chi, cariad," he whispered as he too fell into sweet slumber. - Ah! That is so cute that he is speaking to her in Welsh! I love it that you snuck in his real world heritage in there. xD
ItaSaku1 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
I loved it, this one was interesting.

If you do continue this fic you should have a chapter with Howl watching Morgan for a day.

Looking forward to the next update!

~ItaSaku1
ItaSaku1 chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
This one was intriguing.
ItaSaku1 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Wow this one was just funny.
ItaSaku1 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Aww, this was just so freaking adorable, I absolutely love it!
ItaSaku1 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Aww so cute!
ItaSaku1 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Wow this one was just amusing, I love it!
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Love it love it love it!
Calascent chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I reall like how your using the book for inspiration instead of the movie. The movie is good but I really love the book more. Good for you. But I'm pretty sure martha was Sophies fathers second wife's child. Just saying.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »