Reviews for Dark Woods Circus
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
O. M. G.

I searched Circus Hetalia and found this, and it's EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. FIRST RESULT. -octopus flail-
Shinigami-cat chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Awesome I totally love Vocaloid. Some other good ones to make into Hitalia crossovers would be:

Evil Food Eater

Alice human sacrifice

Purple woods

Keep up the good work D
SneakyInSuburbia chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow that was...intense. Your character choices were quite fitting. I was vaguely familiar with the video when I watched this, but I didn't actually have any idea that it was based on actual events. It doesn't surprise me but it was unexpected.

Anyhow, back to your story. I really like the detail you put into the story. You did a very good job keeping the characters similar to those in the original video without losing the integrity of the characters themselves. The flashes of insanity that Belarus had and Matthew attempting to feel sympathetic towards Kiku were some of my favorite elements.

The only thing I noticed was that I had a bit of difficulty figuring out the flashback into their lives before the Dark Woods Circus, but that could bit a fault on my end. I was a bit confused and thought it was a continuation of the section before it until I reread it. Again, it might just be me, but maybe putting the section in italics or something to set it apart would be something to consider.
espanamazing chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
...Congratulations, you actually managed to make sense of that song/video. Pretty cool- I like that Mattie's the unnoticed child, and I loved little Belarussia there... And the snippets of their previously happy lives were neat- I like Heracles' change especially. And Kiku, because Kiku is just sweet and sad and makes me want to hug him in this fic, deformed or not. Plus, Miku!Kiku is just obvious; he's the one who invented Vocaloid! XD
natcat5 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Whoa.

That...that was pretty twisted.

It was a very good read though, and you told and described everything very well.
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
5...4...3...2.1.

*sucks in breathe*

*gasp**pantpant*! I LUVS YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS RIGHT NOW SO AWESOMEZ LUUUUUUUUUUUV!
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh god. This was so intense and I'm so freaked out right now.

Especially the part with Greece eating his cats.

That just...got to me.

And the fact that the circus was real makes it more horrifying.

I just thought the video was a creepy song that Vocaloid videos sometimes are.

0_0
Miirkaelisaar chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
OMG that was really creepy LOL. I feel so bad for all of them _ It was really well written though you totally gave me chills XD
Tiercel chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
That song is the creepiest yet most heartbreaking vocaloid song I've ever heard. Perhaps what hurt me the most here was Heracles. I can't imagine him harming any of his precious kitties. ;_; I'm sorry Matthew! Who could ever hurt little Mattie?
Bookboy42 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
O.O

Well color me creeped out...
Triple Kaba chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I've listened to the song and watched the videos several times..but..This brought me to tears.

Wonderful writing. ;u ;
andthenitwentboom chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I really love this. It's so creepy, and the characters are matched so well. Matthew at the end was just amazing.