Reviews for The Weight of Small Things
seitanspawn chapter 1 . 8/15
This was so cute :P I started tearing up a little reading it. I'm glad you incorporated the samulet back into the story so quickly and accurately. It broke my heart when dean threw it away! (It's brass, by the way. Not silver ;P)
Angelus320 chapter 1 . 6/1
I thought I had read all the (S)Amulet stories that were on this site...but somehow I missed yours...I'm glad I was able to find it cause this broke my heart and reminded me of all the feels I had during Season 5 when all of this was going down...this was wonderfully painful to read...
JaydenWinchester chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Cute but it's Idjit not edjet... Sorry big fan of Bobby and I tend to say that word allot.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This is Really Awesome !

Totally Absolutely My Best Favourite !

I Love the way they were suffering, hurting, and Dean being stubborn, and Sam like a dying wounded kicked wet puppy, was just Great !

I Freaking in Love with the Conflict that ended with Happy Relief Ending !

Bobby was Totally Awesome ! He was the Best !

Stole my Heart !
g6hj chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wow. That was intense!

Congratulations on writing the first story to actively make me shed actual tears. I can barely see the screen right now...

This was JUST what we needed to tag the end of that awful, dreadful, wonderful, terrible episode. Thank you.
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
My dad is questioning why i'm sitting on the couch with my ipad sobbing at 12:30 in the morning and i think i have that right to pin the blame on you :')
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was definitely angsty and long! But i enjoyed reading it! It was a bit heart attack inducing with the scary moments( for me ) where sam would have trouble breathing! I really did enjoy reading it though! And btw i think the same about sam and dean i cant picture them as a slash pairing!...great job btw and u did d fic justice!
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
omg you almost made me cry really hard. a little single tear was falling when Sammy gave it.
Sense of Peace chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Stunning. Simply Stunning. I love how you realistically portrayed their relationship: there is no easy fix with the Winchesters, especially after Dean symbolically giving up on Sam. Yuor story was so artfully written, and I feel in character, that I can actually picture this as an episode in the series. I'm extremley sad that the writers didn't feel that the amulet wasn't all that important, and arn't planning on brining it back that I know of, but reading this story and knowing other people realize the weight that the amulet has in the brothers' relationship made me very happy. Keep up the amazing work. Kudos. (:
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I like your story of Dean forgiving Sam and Bobby finding that Sam still had Dean's amulet.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You know who started the whole thing with the amulet? Castiel. He said it was "worthless" and Dean being the jackass that day decided to take the ball and run with it. I still refuse to watch that scene when it comes on. When then episode comes on I'll tend to skip it. It's just too painful. I remember when adorable little 8 year old Sammy gave Dean that amulet on Christmas. Dean said "I love it Sam" Then what does he do? He throws it away like trash because he let those dick angels screw with his head. I've often wondered if Dean has regreted what he did that day? I wonder if when he knew that same little brother was now being tortured in Hell did he say I never should have thrown that away.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great story. I all most cried. This is great
xcloudx chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This pulled my heartstrings, I love how depressing and miserable/crazy you made Sam and Deans character was perfect.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Another stunning story! The angst fest was spot on. Just what I needed. I liked that Bobby stepped in when Dean was unwilling. Bobby really is like a father to them. Even delivers the proper get your head out of your ass speech that parents are so good at executing. You also nailed Bobby's lingo. "I'm so sorry your princess feelings were hurt," has gotta be one of my favorite lines. Definitely sounds like Bobby!

Poor Sam. Like his heartbreak wasn't enough, he had to go and catch a nasty cold to add to his troubles. I'm glad Dean finally came to his senses. He's not Dean unless he's being Sam's big brother.

Naturally, I just loved this! You did a fine job. :)
vault94 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
love this story. save the necklace save it save it!