Reviews for Until it Be Lost
too-much-inspiration chapter 4 . 8/16
I agree that canonical they couldn't do this scenario as it would essentially kill Reid even more permanently than actually killing him would. I've seen canons that kill and revive their main characters constantly shy away from plots of mental instability to the extent of even pulling a deus ex to resolve them It does make for a great plot for fics, although I find I am preferring more the crazy but not really cliche accompanied to this. As a short story like this th9ugh, it does work well. Thanks you for posting!
StoryTimez chapter 4 . 3/2
I'd really love to read more.
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 4 . 2/9
Great story! Very sad yet believable. I wish the show would explore his schizophrenia more
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Aww, I loved this so much! You're writing style is truly unique and was such a pleasure to read :) Great job!
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
crotia chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
this was beautiful. Thank you
Brinohms chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
So sad. is there a sequel?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
nice and sad
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
That was amazing and heartbreaking but beautifully written. I'm really glad I found this and read it. It's a real gem, even though I'm really, really sad now. I think I need a hug lol! xo
Kuscena1245 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
What happendsm next?
the amino acids chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
The best Reid as a schizophrenic story I've read!
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
My second time reading this and it did not disappoint. This is a story where I wish you would show how each character comes to terms with the news of Spencer's condition and how they work through their own issues and finally help Spencer. I have no doubt that every last team/family member gives Spencer everything they can to help him get through his battle I would just like to read it is all.
Kiba515 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
please tell me you are going to do some kinda continuation of this
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
i usually dislike fics in which reid is a paranoid schizophrenic but i found myself drawn in by this one. i found myself wanting to read what came next only to find none :( it is a credit to you that you were able to entrap me in this storyline when it is one i would normally actively avoid. thanks for writing this and sharing it here. i hope that you will be updating this when you are able. thanks again! :)