Reviews for Until it Be Lost
Oh my god my HEART HURTS AGGH
Cherubim chapter 4 . 5/29
By using the beloved fictional character, Dr. Spencer Reid, you have succeeded in giving a human face to the real life tragedy of mental illness. l thank you, I pray your work is widely read.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
This is so sad, but it is amazingly well written! I was so filled with emotion while reading this and it was just beautiful. Great job!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
I agree that canonical they couldn't do this scenario as it would essentially kill Reid even more permanently than actually killing him would. I've seen canons that kill and revive their main characters constantly shy away from plots of mental instability to the extent of even pulling a deus ex to resolve them It does make for a great plot for fics, although I find I am preferring more the crazy but not really cliche accompanied to this. As a short story like this th9ugh, it does work well. Thanks you for posting!
StoryTimez chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
I'd really love to read more.
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Great story! Very sad yet believable. I wish the show would explore his schizophrenia more
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Aww, I loved this so much! You're writing style is truly unique and was such a pleasure to read :) Great job!
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!
crotia chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
this was beautiful. Thank you
Brinohms chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
So sad. is there a sequel?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
nice and sad
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
That was amazing and heartbreaking but beautifully written. I'm really glad I found this and read it. It's a real gem, even though I'm really, really sad now. I think I need a hug lol! xo
Kuscena1245 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I feel bad for Reid. PLEASE UPDATE AND CONTINUE SOON.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
What happendsm next?
the amino acids chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
The best Reid as a schizophrenic story I've read!