Reviews for Banjo-Kazooie: The Novel
Warriorfanwriter chapter 5 . 2/23
Great job, please don't stop!
Warriorfanwriter chapter 8 . 2/22
This is a great story, please don't stop now!
Defender of Time chapter 8 . 2/20
You're stopping? There's still plenty to write about! Banjo and Kazooie still have six moves to learn, the Ice Key to obtain, four more transformations, and the Stop 'N Swop Eggs! You still have plenty to write about, so I don't think stopping is a great idea!
Me chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I love this story!Even though I own this game,this is even better because it has more details!You are one of the best writers ever!
Plasma Knight chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Excellent novelization of this great game. I just wanted to say it's awesome how well you keep it within the spirit of Banjo Kazooie.
Psychochiken chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Damn this is one impressive story. You even add in a bit of flashbacks for Banjo and Kazooie. Well done, I love it. When can we see more, I wanna see Bubblegloop Swamp, that'll be interesting.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Can't wait fort Treasure Trove Cove. By th e way, have you ever considered mobilizing Diddy Kong Racing?
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Great to see you decided to continue this story. Keep up the awesome work!
ImKim chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Wonderfully long chapter and I loved Kazooie's backstory! The way you gave the characters so much personality made this so much fun to read. I'm very glad you've decided to continue with this story.
Steph chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
I understand how you feel about it, and I just want to say: thanks for making this story! I loved it, and I hope you'll like whatever else you'll be writing soon! see ya!
The Fan of Many Things chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Where's the token Eekum Bokum?
The Fan of Many Things chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I love how this follows exactly how the game goes.
shooting2stars chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
wow, for a novel of this game, i think it's been nicely done :)

I love this game, and well, i hope to oneday see more for this fic_

'Til, then, thanks for the fic
Cyberkidx chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Aw... Oh well. I can understand the problem here.

I can definitely see you writing something even better about something else.

Sorry that I didn't review right away, I was busy and only had time to read it once before I needed to go do other things.

Nevertheless, I'm sorry to hear that you're stopping, and I can't wait to see what you do next.

(Thanks for crediting me by the way. YOu didn't have to do that.)
ImKim chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Wow, this was a huge undertaking. I'm impressed. Very well written, too. I love the things you added that aren't in the game, like the thoughts and extra things the characters say. It's very much how I think about the characters when I play.