Reviews for There Was a Girl
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Perfect! He should have gone over to her though.
GrimmauldPhoenix chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
REally enjoying this so far! glad you decided to extend it :)
Galdor123 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Very nice story, I hope you update soon!
kagomekikyo-arrow chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
Very interesting, the story is similar to some I have read but you gave it a unique twist to make it your own. I hope you update soon.
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Nice ficlet. I sort of feel that Harry's reaction to Hermione not going to Stonewall was wrong - not that it was unrealistic, per se, but that it didn't quite fit Harry's personality. The reason I reacted to it was the thought of which House Harry should go to - if his reaction had been different, he'd be perfectly poised for Hufflepuff. As it is, not quite so clearly slated - he's not curious enough for Ravenclaw, he's not ambitious in any way, and... Huh, I guess bravery is his most obvious trait. Since he's not hardworking by nature, though he is loyal - well, relatively speaking.

I blather on, but I think you got the gist of it. Keep up the good work!
gaul1 chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
good chapter, wonders if there will be more, keep up the good work if there is...
RudyHenkel chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
Your young Hermione is precious and adorable. Alas, too bad this is likely all of the story that will be written. Such is the way of fanfic.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I like this! And now Harry doesn't have an enemy in Ron either, which is pretty good. Good job!
sumserotonin chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Awh, bye Won-won. I like Harry & Hermione, though I think Harry is acting a bit too old for his age. I also love that the "Golden Trio" is going to be Harry/Hermione/Neville, I think that will be brilliant. Will their Sorting change, then? It only makes sense that they will. After all, without Ron's pressure on Harry, Harry will not see Gryffindor as the only valid option. My vote is on Ravenclaw or Gryffindor for Harry & Hermione. Not sure about Neville, though I have always secretly classified him as a Hufflepuff in my mind.

monkeyman626 chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
I absolutely love your story! It's so quaint and cute! Hope to see you continue this story soon!
Avi chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Thanks for the story. I'm pretty excited to keep reading it! Good job!
dennisud chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
It's good you got this one-shot expanded!

Tone frank you should

Lose that first chapter to keep the plot mysterious!

Like the way you have a new 'trio' working here!

I suggest putting them in either Huffelpuff or Ravenclaw as that can get them away from Ron the slacker and setting them up with different friends which should put a new spin on things!

Plus add Luna Lovegood to the mix on their 2nd year!
Hurin3 chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
Nice start. So no Hedwig? That's an interesting divervgence. You write well. Keep it coming!

323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »