Reviews for There Was a Girl
shannalynn chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
It's nice to see Hermione and Harry settling into the castle, although too bad they won't have any classes with Neville. Poor guy's going to have to face Snape all on his own.

The Grey Lady's conversation with Hermione was interesting as well. I would be excited, too, if I found out I had access to a secret library.

Have a great holiday, and I hope you become greatly inspired to continue this story soon. Take care!
MuchAirsense chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Really really good i liked how u made Harry and Hermione friends before going to Hogwarts... i also liked how u put Harry and Hermione in Ravenclaw house cause in the books i was kinda hoping Harry would be Ravenclaw cause Gryffindor has way too much publicity
Penny is wise chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
Awesome chapter.
Dessert Maniac chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
I recently discovered your story, and I think it's a great idea! And I do think that Ravenclaw's the best House for Hermione, but Harry's rather tricky to place. Is Dumbledore more good or bad in this story? Like, is this "Dumbledore-bashing"? And will Ron play a big role?
hhpf11 chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
THANK YOU! After checking to see if you've updated for the past three months this was awesome!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Good chapter. Don't really remember anything from the others. To lazy to read 'em again. Bye.
madeyemarauder chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
It doesn't look as if you really need a Beta reader, although it's always easier to find the mistakes in someone else's work. I expect there'll be a lot more use of the Ravenclaw library in future chapters.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
awesome chapter
Steph1215 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Love it
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
A good chapter with Harry and Hermione finding the Ravenclaw secret library, befriending the Grey Lady and the twins. Discovering the the castle is actually a maze designed to make you late for potions. (Have to keep Snape happy.)

Good to catchup with Neville and avoid Ronald as it seems he was still asleep as there was food available.

Notice that there were no Ravenclaw / Gryffindor shared classes so Ravenclaw only shared with Hufflepuff?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Elliesmeow chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Happy to see a new chapter, though it's too bad that Harry and Hermione won't be spending time with Neville in classes. But I suppose there's also the fact that they don't have potions with Slytherins.

Poor Neville.*pats him*

Thanks for posting. Happy holidays!

Twylyte chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Good chapter. I always like the idea of a secret Ravenclaw library. Definintely fits the image of the house of intellect.

Till next time,

TsukiyoTenshi chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Avis Alice chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
I really like your Hermione/Harry. It may be AU, but it is awesome.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Great update, and looking forward to the next one when it's available.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »