Reviews for Sarah Vs The Strong Swimmer
j.santacruz98 chapter 31 . 2/16
nice story and I really love the adorably pycho pregnant Sarah. I wonder how she would be when giving birth and post pardem LOL
Jbear1974 chapter 26 . 4/14/2016
Fantastic about the 'troll' and RHSG!
baldcoder chapter 31 . 4/14/2016
Great story! Maybe you can continue it someday.
bahall1964 chapter 31 . 2/6/2016
This is a wonderful story. I just loved it and laughed through out the entire story.
Baby Huey chapter 31 . 11/30/2015
I do hope that you find your way back to writing on this site. It does not have to be this story but it would be greatly appreciated if was.
LillyHalliwell chapter 21 . 7/23/2015
It's cute, but I'm pretty surprised Carina took up gaming.
LillyHalliwell chapter 16 . 7/22/2015
I'm a bit afraid of what Sarah plans on doing to Casey, especially after what she did to Carina!
michaelfmx chapter 31 . 5/11/2015
Just finished this story. For those of you reading these reviews to see if it is worth reading since the story is not marked complete, it definitely is. Even thought it is not complete, it is not going to leave you hanging and it is definitely worth reading. This is Charah from the get go. Although I enjoy an angsty story just as much as the next person, reading a story like this is just fun.

This story is worth reading for all the good fluff and the very sharp comic value. I found myself laughing out loud (sorry, I still cannot get myself to abbreviate this expression, call me old if you like) several times. If fluff and funny is what you are looking for, this is a must read.

JT, thanks for the ride on tis one and the gentle prod to get me to read this story even if it was unfinished.
Neale chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
Enjoying the story, but this particular chapter is rather nice, even if I canna stand the Mortard, thanks.
charahkids chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
What a great story and I'm sad that it hasn't been updated! What gives Jay? I hope things are at least ok with you. It'll be wonderful if this and your other AWESOME stories get updated. :D
ayleaa chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
Lol gr8 story dude made me laugh at a few bits with carinas nose and sarahs hormoness
Chuckfanster chapter 31 . 9/27/2013
Thank you for such a hilarious and fun story. I definitely had many lol moments reading it. I hope you find some time to finish it or at least get to the birth of the twins. I bet with your great sense of humor you could write an entire chapter on Chuck and Sarah choosing names and another one when Sarah goes into labor and has an eventful time getting to the hospital. Maybe they can give birth in the back of the '57 chevy with Casey doing the honors after Chuck faints? Just having some fun. Thanks again.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 31 . 6/6/2013
I couldn't stop laughing so hard its not even funny, o no it is that funny. Now Carina just can't catch a break with her nose being constantly broken again repeatedly, and Sarah's wonder skills with cutlery. Wow. I so badly can't wait until the next chapter is unloaded because I want so much more. lol talk to you soon JT
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
Jill got what she deserved, a royal ass kicking hidden in plain site. Sarah is one hell of a bloody hormone pregnant machine, WOW.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
That was a beautiful, and great little chapter all around.