Reviews for Never to be the Receiver
Dat Rayquaza Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
So this is a specialshipping story. Told in the same style as the HoO series, it's about Yellow, forever cursed to be the giver, not the receiver. She loved Red, but he never noticed and so he and who I assume is Misty got together. All the Dex Holders no longer paid her any real attention. She felt unwanted and commited suicide.
yellowseason chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Beautiful and heart-wrenching, but interestingly, I don't feel completely sad. There's a strangely hopeful touch to this. Beautifully and elegantly written.
Another forgotten account chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Does it make me a sissy if I say I cried? xD

This was so sad yet beautiful! Poor Yellow :(

One question- who was the girl Red was in love with if it wasn't Blue? Crystal? O_O
file- DS chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh, that's so sad. It's always hard to see Yellow in pain, and most of the time whrn it happens she's happy by the end, but this time it leave not exactly continued sadness, but uncertainty. It actually leaves some hope, which is beutiful. All around, this is an amazing, poetic, masterpiece. Oh, and I didn't notice any spelling mistakes, so i don't think they're much to worry about.
Livin'OnAPrayer chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh yeah, I forgot to guess...is the boy Red? And don't worry I didn't notice the typos! ;)
Livin'OnAPrayer chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow...so beautiful and deeply moving. Your poem was excellent, and the story was very intense. I absolutely loved it.
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awww... And you say I'M mean to Yellow.

This was sweet, poignant, and tragic. You did a wonderful job.

Finessefully,

X
Blazengirl410 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
( That was sad! But beautiful and a worthy piece of reading. And sad!
Specialshipping19 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You're probably like, "Why am are you reviewing your own story?" But I want to apologize for any typos; I just wrote, reread (not that carefully now that I look at it now) and published.