Reviews for I Come to You in Pieces
SoaringSkynaut chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You asshole, you amazing tear jerking asshole you made me cry! Awww man...you should continue and somehow bring B back. Because I loved it far more then I thought I would, Bravo love you've made a hardened girl bust out in tears. Not something I can say I do much. Fucking brilliant.
hollisterchick chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh man this story is AMAZING! I never really thought about how it would be with the roles reversed but now I know and it was SAD! Yet very very very good! I've always told you how much I love your writing and it's true! IT's sooooo GOOD! I love all the wonderful dialogue and all the amazing detail that you put into the story! I love Brigette/Sam sooo much and just reading this made me love them even more! I'm very glad that you showed me this movie because now I'm going to go home and look up more Ginger Snaps fanfic! And just saying, this story needs more REVIEWS! What is wrong with people? I just don't understand people sometimes! This story is AWESOME! Anyways I loved it and I can't wait to read the next one!

-Shelby :D :D :D