Reviews for Have Hope
Little Kakau chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
let Lilly be okay!
princesshikari99 chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I really hope Lilly is still alive contrary to what the evidence says. I like how you included Lilly's family in this. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Little Kakau chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
oh no!
ditzie-blonde chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I want to know what's happened! Looking forward to the next update and everyone's reaction when they find out Lilly and Scotty are a couple.
cinderella9056 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
i love it can't wait for the next chapter please post it soon what a cliffhanger excellent story so far
cinderella9056 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
this is really good i look forward to more to come i have always enjoyed your stories i like this one alot please keep up the good work
Liz chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Update soon! Cliffhangers irritate me! I neeeeeeeed to know what happens!
princesshikari99 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Oh no just when things were going well for their relationship. I really want to know if the blood was Lilly's or not. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
princesshikari99 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow, I can't believe that I didn't notice that you started on another story. I guess my eyes were playing tricks on me or the flu that I contracted got me so tired that I just didn't see it. That is weird since I always love your stories. Anyways this is a good start to the story. I didn't expect that Scotty was the reason why Lilly was so tired. Hope to read more soon.
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
lovely start
DreaminDaze chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is the first Cold Case story I've read in a while. The ending was super cute, and I'm excited for what you have planned. All I can say is: Update!
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Like the twist at the end with Scotty and Lilly being a secret relationship. Looking forward to reading more.
Meh chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Good start. It's the cab driver isn't it? You gotta continue fast!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4