Reviews for Four of a Kind
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Holmes is going to be up late.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Hang in there, Watson.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This should be very interesting.
Aleine Skyfire chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Okay, FINALLY doing this! (Sorry it took me so long!)

I can certainly sympathize with Watson not appreciating liberties taken with his stories (although I do think he was just a little bit hard on poor David).

"Detective twins" - I LOVE THAT.

And I love how Holmes is so chipper and supportive of Jeremy and David. (Whistling and swinging his cane - that was so cute. Reminded me of Granada's "Second Stain.")

And that last line was pure gold, really and truly!

So! Since the old contest is long dead and gone, what I'm going to do is give you, Moonspun, and nomdeplume30 gift-fics as a thanks for taking up the challenge! So tell me a one-shot you'd like to see, and I'll do it - be it canon-verse or this lovely crossover-verse!
mrspencil chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Interesting mix of different levels of reality-and quite touching:)

Nicely done

SabrinaPhynn chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Nice. I love the last line.

Jenn, whose favorite live child insomniac forced her to watch the 2010 Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes and was rewarded with a random charcter by the name of Brett Jeremy for her efforts :)
Moonspun Dragon chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
See, that wasn't so bad. XDD It was a very nice ending. :D

Nice job! :D
mrspencil chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I wonder who Watson would like to play his character then? And he is partly to blame for his portrayal, given his Strand writings. Intriguing:)

Mrs P:)
Moonspun Dragon chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
At least he never met Nigel Bruce. :D

Very nice, Spockington! :D Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
witchbsword chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
cute! i think you should continue.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Haha! I love the mini-arguments between these two. you should definitely continue it!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
All right, Spock! :D

Yes, you deffinately should continue this. :D

Nice job!
mrspencil chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Yes, you are definitely going to have to continue this-love the" melancholic not gothic " line and the point at which Jeremy Brett had Holmes' complete attention,

Mrs P:)