Reviews for That Day
jo-zabby chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh goodness that was the cutest thing I've ever read in my entire life! You wrote them beautifully and were so in character and UGH THE FEELS! Fabulous, simply, fabulous.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I wish it had been longer:')
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
The moment he said 'everytime I cast a patronus..there is you' I just had to stop and dry my eyes. That was a great proposal speech. This is so very in character for the two of them! I just love Ron!
roxerher chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Everything about this fic is beautiful,!Ron and canon!Hermione always make me happy.
kheldar12 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
How do I love this, let me count the ways...

Seriously, this is just wonderful. Without a doubt one of the very best R/Hr proposal fics I've ever read.
jennydaggers chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Such a lovely short work, had to fave it :)
charativa chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love your writing. I love your fanart (checked them out at deviant - was happy to see you were a fan of Kenshin as well). Great fic. I literally had a smile plastered on my face throughout my reading.
weasleypatronus chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm crying this is so beautiful I love this very very much
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i LOVE this. Cute, sweet and funny!
Holina chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Just discovered this...its amazing! I love the little details Ron notices about Hermione while she's reading the papers was just wonderful! :D
Illuminans chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This story is one of my absolute favourites. It is so well-written, and I love your writing style. Ron and Hermione are both kept perfectly in-character, and it's really just very sweet. A big well done, and thanks for sharing!
youcandoit chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I swear I've read this a million times, and only now figured out why I love it so much. Your Hermione is brilliant, perfect parts cannon, and who I believe she'd be after a couple of years with Ron- dry snarks and all.
That...and I wish someone would propose to me like that!
ShePotter chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Just read this story and loved it! This is true Ron and Hermione, thanks.
BLav527 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I am dying over this. Literally DYING. It's wonderful. I'm so glad I found your stories! :)
wazlib88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Adorable and funny! I think I've reviewed this before anonymously but I've just reread it and wanted to add it to my faves. :)