Reviews for That Day
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I wish it had been longer:')
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
The moment he said 'everytime I cast a patronus..there is you' I just had to stop and dry my eyes. That was a great proposal speech. This is so very in character for the two of them! I just love Ron!
roxerher chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Everything about this fic is beautiful,...canon!Ron and canon!Hermione always make me happy.
kheldar12 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
How do I love this, let me count the ways...

Seriously, this is just wonderful. Without a doubt one of the very best R/Hr proposal fics I've ever read.
jennydaggers chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Such a lovely short work, had to fave it :)
charativa chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love your writing. I love your fanart (checked them out at deviant - was happy to see you were a fan of Kenshin as well). Great fic. I literally had a smile plastered on my face throughout my reading.
weasleypatronus chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm crying this is so beautiful I love this very very much
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i LOVE this. Cute, sweet and funny!
Holina chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Just discovered this...its amazing! I love the little details Ron notices about Hermione while she's reading the papers and...ugh...it was just wonderful! :D
Illuminans chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This story is one of my absolute favourites. It is so well-written, and I love your writing style. Ron and Hermione are both kept perfectly in-character, and it's really just very sweet. A big well done, and thanks for sharing!
youcandoit chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I swear I've read this a million times, and only now figured out why I love it so much. Your Hermione is brilliant, perfect parts cannon, and who I believe she'd be after a couple of years with Ron- dry snarks and all.
That...and I wish someone would propose to me like that!
ShePotter chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Just read this story and loved it! This is true Ron and Hermione, thanks.
BLav527 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I am dying over this. Literally DYING. It's wonderful. I'm so glad I found your stories! :)
wazlib88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Adorable and funny! I think I've reviewed this before anonymously but I've just reread it and wanted to add it to my faves. :)
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Finally! I read this story awhile ago but I didn't have time to review and put it on my Favorites list! This was absolutely perfect Ron/Hermione canon to feed to the raving RHr canon beast (a.k.a. ME). Thank you for appeasing my appetite! This is a brilliant story and I look forward to reading more of your stories! Caseyandra