Reviews for I'll Never Make A Promise That I Can't Keep
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I liked the moment when she kissed his cheek
Mogo Girl chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I'm really liking this story. Season 6, as a whole, has been my favorite so far even with AJ and Paget leaving and it's mostly because of the M/G relationship. I can't wait to see how this progresses!
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
loved it can't wait to read what happens next
onetreefan chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
ah what a moment. i love their connection. you write them so well. i cannot wait for more. ;)
BettyTheGreat chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I really really like this chapter. CP is one of my favorite episodes (I have it on my iPod so I may just go watch it after I'm done telling you how much I love this!) not only because of the M/G moment but because of the Prentiss thing at the end. The episode showed the team effort they all make, the sacrifices they're willing to make for each other.
Kimd33 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I love that episode.
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Kevin isn't crazy at all. He's bang on the mark, sadly, except for one thing: Derek comes before the job and the rest of the team for Pen, but that would have likely wounded Kevin far too deeply to have admitted yet.

I commend Kevin on how he handled the breakup.

The charlie horse was good comedic timing to break up the tension.

Not surprised at all about Derek giving Kevin the speech. Very telling on Derek's part if Kevin had only realised then.

Looking forward to your version of Derek's reaction to this news.
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
loved it can't wait to read what happens next
BettyTheGreat chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Quick comment: SO CANON. Coda really did seal it.

Great chapter
junebugg chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I love how you made Kevin likable, and even caring. In most stories, Kevin is the jealous, angry boyfriend when faced with Penelope's first love. But in this one, he is sweet and even understanding. Love it! Now let's get to the best part which of course is Derek and Penelope.

Love they story. Great job!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I like your premise with this was good of kevin to be so kind and bow out gracefully
stefi chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
ok, for once kevin is sweet and caring like in the show...
Kimd33 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I actually starting to like Kevin. At least, he wasn't a jerk.
onetreefan chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
that was actually a pleasant break up. it made me dislike kevin a smidgen less lol great job. i can't wait to see derek's reaction.
crystalga chapter 1 . 2/28/2011