Reviews for Players of Destiny
Ms. A chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
YEah I cant stop giggling and laughing! Amazing!
Ms. A chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
You know, I found your words very entertaining. Grammars are good and very descriptive. I follow you :)
Reignashii chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Yay an update! Though it was a Lil confusing after so long and so many scene changes but I liked it hope u update a Lil sooner this time hahaha
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
The long wait did not disappoint. I need more of this.
PiihChan chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Oh my god, oh my god, continue, please.
It's so cute 3
Luna25684 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
I laughed so hard and so much, I swear everyone around me thinks I'm crazy! But that's normal... Right...?:)
Serenity de la Luna chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Damn. Holy shit bro, i would have freaked if that was me. In fact i wouldn't have even stayed after the first 15 mins had gone bye.

I'd have been like, she's not here, she left me hanging, oh well sayanara.
clea everlasting chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Amo este fanfic, es una pena que no lo siguieses actualizando.

I would want to that you continue it, pleaseee
Reignashii chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
i wonder who is aria to nami? a sister? close friend? interesting story tho I wonder what the tracking device nami was given also does? and what exactly did law inject luffy with and what was in the box, i'm also quite curious to see how luffy and the guys are going to handle nami and what nami will do? I look forward to the next chapter!
moira33 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Upload soon
moira33 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
It was not lame it was awesome
I liked very much this sentences:

"That didn't matter to him because the thing he found himself taking an interest in was her eyes that was fearlessly staring directly at him.

He didn't know if it was because she lacked guilt or conscience, or she was simply brave, no matter what the reason, he respected the spirit that burned within her eyes."
I totally love Luffy's jiisan:
"Com 'on Luffy, don't be shy! We are all grown up here. We all know you two are going to do a lot more tonight! Bwahahaha!"
I laughed so hard...
GuardianOfAll chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
So I read the whole thing but left a review on Chapter 1 which seemed to fit best. HOWEVER! When is the next chapter? I can be patient but the anxiety is eating away at me. I already feel like a hollow shell with out that warm fuzzy feeling. :'( Though that might just be the fallout from the delay in my addiction to story. ._.
GuardianOfAll chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love this immensely! Couldn't stop reading and I haven't even gotten any sleep yet! I laughed the whole way through.
-Congrats and props to you on your incredible writing style!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Ok, so what does Nami have to do? This is a question that I am sure that you will be hearing often, but we must know sooner or later. Personally, I'm fine waiting until you have it ready to post. Don't tell us everything, because that takes away some of the fun in reading it ourselves.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012