Reviews for Spirit and Soul
solaheartnet chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I love this story! I really hope that you will update soon! :D really good so far and have no camplaints :)
alicelouise'x chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Hahahahaha my alternative reason why Kouji took his shirt off XD Hilarious!

Sooo glad to be your beta! :D

Idea for the next chapter; Takuya&co meeting Miramon & Tetramon.

Did you know (I can't remember if I told you yet) that Tetramon really exists? Only there isn't any information on that Digimon :)
alicelouise'x chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
one last last thing and the story will be absolutely perfect:

when switching from the point of views from the girls to the boys or something/someone else have one of those 'lines' in between.

Or it might get confusing for other readers, since I already knew what the chapter was like!

But it's my duty to set a good example to all the other reviewers and praise the story into the sky :D

So again: I really like this story!
alicelouise'x chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
A PORTAL! *gasps*

seriously, next chapter coming soon ? I'll give you guilmon breaddd. Haha I'm feeling random today ;D

hehe, my new chapter is up too. hope you like it and I'll probs be posting a few stories up today or tomorrow, review on which one you think appeals the most (: (:

Aaaw. Poor Kouji! Hehe, I reaaaally like the fact you're making the twins both like one girl. Can't wait for more

and now I'm logged in, I can subscribe and favorite *sigh* finally.
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oops I haven't seen this season of digimon yet :P

so sorry I don't really know about the characters :/

oh well :P

I don't like digimon enough to read it :

so...
alicelouise'x chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
eeeeeek. Takuya in a suit! omfg I can just about picture KOUJI in a suit.. but Takuya! ohmygosssssh. How cute! and I can't wait to read more, cause this is freaaaaaking amazing already! sounds seriously promising! and small tip, more spaces between lines so the story won't be one blob of tekst, that was (after my mary-sues -.-') my first big mistake. but I want more! btw im not logged in cuz my phone wont let me for some reason (: