Reviews for Mass Effect: A Single Moment
Tikigod784 chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
This is a fun story to read. I really like your devil factor story- your writing style in general is pretty cool. If you ever decided to write a full-length mass effect story it'd probably be awesome.

Nice work!
Ledilettant chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Nice, i wonder if Jack will met her mother in ME3, would be great.
Cloud Link Zero chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I just have a question. I enjoy reading all of your fics, and you're a really talented fanfic writer, BTW.

For this fanfic, since you are doing MShep/FShep and their various romances, are you also including the ones that couldn't be romanced, like Kasumi, Zaeed, Grunt and Samara (even though she could be tempted) and Ashley/Kaiden?
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
"...hope is for those that don't have the power to take control themselves." She closed her eyes and smiled. "Hope. It's not bad for a name though. If it's a girl."

So deliciously IC all the way through. It's been a slow day for me, but this definitely going down as my fic of the week.

As an Ashaholic I would of course like Ashley, but my next vote would be for Liara. (LOTSB entitles her to wear *Teh Shades of Awesome*.

Your writing style is terrific, and I eagerly await the next chapter...even if it *is* Tali.
SihaKatieKrios chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I liked it! It's well written, and both Shep and Miri are so in character here that I can practically hear them talking. I'm kinda disappointed that you won't make it an exclusive Shep/Miri, but this chapter was good enough to make that go away. For the next romance...how about Ashley? She's very much like Miranda. Just no tali please. There's so many fics of that pairing that it's actually sickening now.

Update soon!