Reviews for Thieving Slayer
Deathtroll chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
You my fine sir (or madam) have just earned the love of everyone reading this it is brilliant especially if they can get past the awkward parts, you have also earned a follow and a favourite
Earthhhh chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
I have just finished reading this wonderful back story, only to realize that there is much more to the characters in runescape than I can see. Also when Shadow jumped through the burnt door in Varrock to reach the path to Canifis, I couldn't help but notice that she went directly east, towards the dig site. I'm sure the path to Canifis is closer to the beginning of the wilderness. Now it is my duty to read your other stories before I can continue. Thanks.
Earthhhh chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Awesome. I cant explain my thoughts on this. The last scene in Shadow's mind reminds me of something, but I cant think if what. Pokemon, maybe? Or bleach.. I'm confused and shall not rest until I find it.
Deathtroll chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
*opens Chapter*

wait a minute somethings wrong
*checks the awkward meter*
Holy Fucking shit the awkward levels in this are over 9000!

Good story but it had to be said it was rather awkward when shadow found out that Ronaldo got Mallory pregnant,
ananymous chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
great story so far!
Your 1 fan chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
OMG This story was great! I loved it!
Starempress Sophie chapter 24 . 11/16/2012
This was so unexpected! When shadow was known as the fourth, I suddenly had a warriors reference for a second there! Great story!
Deathtroll chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
if anyone doesn't mind me saying : shadow is screwed, screwed, screwed, screwed so screwed.
Shadow of Death chapter 21 . 9/14/2012
I HATE YOU WHY DID YOU CUT THE CHAPTER IN HALF I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR THIS CHAPTER ONLY TO FIND THAT YOU CUT IT IN HALF!
Shadow of Death chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
When will the next chapter be up because I need Thieving Slayer to live and also I want to see how could bury his sister.
Shadow of Death chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
OMG Cloud was that small boy with spiked hair, why had I not seen this coming, why, anyway god chapter really was a good read keep 'em comin'.
james chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
i think this is a great story, you should make it longer and publish it, i know i would buy tht book :)
Tombatt chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
Fantastic story. Please continue as soon as you can.
AmericanAsFuck chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Ya know, you really shouldn't just throw around the word 'retard.' It can be seriously offensive. And your OCs - especially this 'Shadow' person - are incredibly Gary & Mary Sue. Honestly, no one would EVER name a kid Shadow.
james chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
i think this is a brilliant story, you should definatly keep it up!.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »