Reviews for Thieving Slayer
Crack-jouchan chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
WOW! There's her sister! When this is all over maybe she could reunite them and stuff, heh heh!

And Shadow... She'll be on her next big adventure! Woohoo!

I honestly didn't expect her stepping down being so simple. But now Midnight's the new second-in-command. Cool!

I'll check out the other story before I go to sleep.
Crack-jouchan chapter 23 . 11/16/2015
Wowww... That's so sweet. Rory huh... That's cute. Cloud and Shadow's interactions are adorable! Fighting monsters are way more fun than having dates, hehe.
Crack-jouchan chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
Yayyyy! Happy Shadow! That was interesting. I think it'll be good if he becomes a slayer. Unlike Mallory, he can fight.
Crack-jouchan chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
I knew it! But the way he says it, they've met more than their initial meeting, and at Varrock.

Charles... Charlie. Hmm... I wonder what made him change his name?
Crack-jouchan chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
What happened to the Falador gang? Why would he think they were dead? Oh and of course Shad isn't dead!

Mallory's past goes a long way to explain her attitude. Sometimes she's the pampered princess, other times she's just a girl trying to live in a world where she was never wanted.
Crack-jouchan chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
Oh dear. Poor Shadow. Everything was going fine too... Sigh. Hey, you weren't kidding when you said things got worst!

So she's... more alone now, I suppose. I mean, she hasn't seen him in six months and he betrayed her but him being dead is way different from knowing he is alive somewhere else. I just hope Mallory won't rub it in too much.
Crack-jouchan chapter 17 . 11/16/2015
WHOAAAA! I mean, I knew it might have been coming but still... Wow... She's gonna be master of a guild that not six months earlier wanted her dead. She has come so dang far. Wow... Damn, that's so awesome!

And hahahaha! They found her just as they were about to give up! They must be like 'what the hell happened in those six months?' Them going to the guild won't be very good though... I mean, the guild respects Shadow for who she is. But other humans? Oh... dear...
Crack-jouchan chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Oh my god Shadow, never ask that question! Oh noes this is going to get worst isn't it.

Poor Shadow, acting as the 'whore'. Brr, horrible role. Almost glad Mallory triggered the alarm before things could go too far.

And Cloud... He has many names eh? Is one of them Charles? Hehe. Ah... The chances of such...
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
Right round, right round. A full circle. The world sure is a small place.

What are the chances that her sister is not dead and actually... ahem? The names Shadow and Midnight do share similar qualities... Eheh, how intriguing!
Crack-jouchan chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
Ah! So she did live in Ardougne. Wow... I wonder why were the townspeople so convinced they did it? Poor Shadow and Ronaldo... It must have been related to Phoenix's leg. A past enemy maybe?

And Midnight... Losing her soul like that. Ouch. I wonder who is her sister though. Did she just run away and ended up dying?
Crack-jouchan chapter 13 . 11/16/2015
Wow.. Six months! That's fast... And she has friends. That's nice! Midnight and April and perhaps Argon to an extend. It's hilarious how she keeps calling Mazchna 'M' and leaving before he can finish telling her 'don't call me that!' xD

Well, she's definitely changed. She's much more confident now, I can see that. She's probably stronger as well!

And oh my god. Her past. We're gonna find her past. The festival... Wow, what DID happen? Ohhhh so curious!
Crack-jouchan chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
Until Mazchna brought it up, I didn't notice. So that's why she seemed like a coward. She had been trying to outrun her past.

It's kind of touching how they stood up for her and praised her. Shows how far respect goes!

And whoo! She got totally badass here. Kicking at Magusa like that! Actually she was pretty badass last chapter too with how she killed the infernal mage.

'This is my mind... AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE!'

Really, really cool!

I'm glad she's found the 'her' that she'd lost. If I had to guess, it was the sudden shock of finding herself alone that she grew timid and placid. But now she's found her way again. I'm glad. Like I said, I've grown attached to her!

I really gotta wonder about her family. How did her dad really lose his leg, and is it connected to their death/Shadow's mysterious magical powers?
Crack-jouchan chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
I suppose April and Argon are one of the few humans? And uncontrolled power... I wonder if that's related to Shadow in anyway. There's her use of magic back to Varrock that I'm still curious about.

April feels unusually cheery... I suppose she's an optimist, to balance out her rough-and-tough brother? Close siblings are sometimes like that. It's kind of cute.

And thus we get a glimpse into Shadow's past. The townspeople are so harsh... What really happened? Was it so bad that they wanted to kill the poor kids?

And Cloud... The idiot. Probably the type of guy who does things without thinking. Which is why we're here now.
Crack-jouchan chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
Ahahaha, back to the clinic! And yay for the power of friendship!

Oooh, dealing wih cocky bastards who want to flirt are the worst. They are like rubber bands. Annoyingly durable! Ngh!
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Ooooh, internal conflict. And it seems like Ol' Ronny's conscience is finally catching up with him! Hah! Seriously, I can't understand how anyone could leave a loved one in the lurch. Unless they never really lived them all that much in the first place. I don't really feel sorry for him. I wonder what they'll do when they get the news from Fally though. That, y'know, she's not there anymore. She's faaar, far away.

And failed mission. There's extunuating circumstances, but still... eep. I can feel the pressure. I hate it when I fail people IRL as well. The pressure is horrible... !